• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Air Traders Voyage Event

Pauly7

Magus
Yeah there should be. Did you pick it up last night before going to bed without realising it? That's what I sometimes do. Weirdly, it happens an hour earlier than when the daily prize changes over.

QFol2

Conjurer
No, went to bed early last night, and another fellowship member said she also didn't receive it. Have you had yours then @Pauly7?

Pauly7

Magus
I don't actually remember either way because I don't pay that much attention, but I don't remember not winning it.

DeletedUser7526

Carting library :p 1 KP per day for 2 squares or in your direction 0.5kp/tile. The footprint for the KP in the set is actually the footprint of the 2 useless buildings, since the other 3 buildings produce a fair amount of T2. But even then there is no point. So better to just ignore the buildings and the KP...
Not exactly disagreeing. But I just highlighted that it’s portable. So i wouldn’t mind using it on a 6 month waiting period.

Deleted User - 1634976

Good afternoon. :)

We are sorry about this and are looking into the lack of 25 fuel daily log on reward. As it is the weekend it might be sometime before we hear anything.

We are immensely grateful for your patience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1634976

Good afternoon. :)

We are sorry about this and are looking into the lack of 25 fuel daily log on reward. As it is the weekend it might be sometime before we hear anything.

We are immensely grateful for your patience.

This issue has now been sorted. When we log back in, we will receive the 25 daily fuel.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9850

What event is running now in beta version?
Or,which event is next after Air Trader's Voyage?

Laurelin

Sorcerer
What event is running now in beta version?
@Harry12Neo : Anyone can access and read the Beta Forums - no need for a Beta Server (or Beta Forum) account. And although you'll sometimes find advance rumours of new Events and so on in some of the Beta Forum discussion threads, news about Beta Events (and other new features) is usually first officially posted in the Announcements section of the Forum (below) :

Hope this helps.

Hekata

Artisan
The event is almost over and here's my feedback on it.
I enjoyed it very much, it's the first event I've enjoyed in a while.

The good.
  • I really like the combo 3 chests system + milestone bar. It's the best we had so far. And I'm especially happy the shuffle broad is gone. I hope we don't get a second resurrection of it.
  • I think the quests were well balanced and easy enough. You could go with it at any pace you like: do a little preparation and finish the whole thing in a couple of days (which I did with one city), do it slowly without spoilers and finish it in 10 days (l did that with my other city) or even stretch it to use the whole 20 days if you don't log in more than once a day. Basically it fits any playing style as it should be.
  • The graphics were excellent as always. I particularly love the Elven ship. That elf chilling on the top sail is now my second favourite thing in my city, right after the bats flying around the Windmill of Evil, ha. And I don't mind the million coins in gives me, always good for the Spire.
The OK-ish
  • The prizes. I know a lot of people think they were rather poor but if we are going to have events almost every month we can't expect to get great buildings all the time. We got two pretty good buildings -The orc ship and the Amuni ship - and the main set can be useful for some players; it's flexible enough to be used in different ways as some folks here way already pointed out. The pop/culture buildings are always useful to those in lower chapters.
  • They listened a bit to our feedback and brought back a daily to sink in your currency if you don't like buildings or troops. 20 kps is not as generous as before but much better than last time.
The "could be better"
  • The "filler" grand prizes. With a fixed quest line I don't see why we can't have all the usual expiring buildings back. It's not like we can get many of those now. Even those very lucky with getting extra currency would not get more than 2 of each I think. Or at the very least make those current prizes something like 4 x 100% supplies /coins, 3 x 20 kps... They are called grand prizes after all.
  • The early collection. Most new buildings come without that option. I know that 24 hours buildings are better for those who only log in once a day but for us who log in more often it's a bit annoying. 24 hours production buildings with a 12 (or even 6) hours early collect is the best option for everyone, why was it changed lately? I've notice this tendency since the Carnival event. Please bring back early collect.
That's it.
Waiting for the next event now :)