• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered After the 10th chest is done, does it continue by clock or stop instantly?

DeletedUser6404

btw.. I never been in a team that does 10 chests together, so when the team finishes it (and as you can tell we will) & there is still time on the clock, does the tournament end for everyone or can players still go for global ranking points over the fellowship tournament, try finish the last provinces? The ones you couldn't even manually fight anymore & needed to solve for good points & waiting for trades...

ps. No one could beat my mate FatOldElf :D

gobeyond.jpg

DeletedUser441

In regards to
ps. No one could beat my mate FatOldElf :D
Nobody tried . I know for a fact that there are players that could.They just don't want the expense. If you can get 10 chests by scoring 4 or 5 k , why do more. Ask FOE , it's a lot of work and not something you can do every week. I had a message from him after the tournament.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauly7

Magus
In regards to
Nobody tried . I know for a fact that there are players that could.They just don't want the expense. If you can get 10 chests by scoring 4 or 5 k , why do more. Ask FOE , it's a lot of work and not something you can do every week. I had a message from him after the tournament.
Or, more precisely, you can get 10 chests by scoring 1,600 points. That's the message I'm pushing now, if everyone does their bit.

DeletedUser4003

In regards to
Because it was not about 10th chest :)

Its not a lot of work, just two things ....while barracks are producing archers, make sure you have enough provs, simple huh ? :)

DeletedUser5306

In regards to

Brienne, I too believe tournaments are about teamwork and I’d rather go strong every week to get max chests (even if I don’t make a record or 1st places) than slowing down/play less for weeks to top the charts.

However we all play this game differently, I totally understand that for some players doing records and first places in tournaments is thrilling and what FoE and others did/do with preparation and aptitude is really commendable.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6404

When you have a good active team together, doing 10 chests every week is not that hard anymore. Do you agree?

That is why I like the extra challenge for ranking points some weeks... Hey FatOldElf & Kaliartis of Resurgent... it seems we are close after the second tournie level?:cool: You wanna go all the way or just give up after receiving those 5kp's? :rolleyes: ;)

wqgqewgh.jpg

DeletedUser5306

Hey-hey Notts, I never stop after the 5kps, I go all the way :cool:.. truth is FoE has piled up so he makes us all do a bit more and a bit more... so we're gonna see, I'll do my best with what I have left from last week!

PS: the figures of the rankings have changed since then but I gotta say...when I saw you in between us.... I thought of you as a gouda cheese between 2 buns hihihi :p

DeletedUser6404

Yeah I know Kaliartis... :D gonna make a "idea and suggestion" to Inno mostly.. mostly.. soon.. please read it ;) ----- "Good luck" with the tournie :rolleyes: