• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered adventure announcement

DeletedUser4149

when will the adventure start?
will we get a message sent to our inboxes?
last time it failed to register as a new message.
sorry, muf-muf, but no, we weren't notified in time for the last adventure. some of the productions can be started 48 hours in advance of the adventure and not all of us play on phones. many of us, including "gems of knowledge", were left in the dark.

cwgiii

Shaman
Unfortunately, I believe the answer was already stated: that the official day/time of any event starting on the live servers is not certain. Beta day/time + 7 days is a good guess, but not written in stone. I believe, the best we can do is go by the Beta info, then start production(s) in anticipation. If the event starts early, at least we have a better start than no notice at all. If the event starts later, then we have productions ready to collect, unless we choose to collect early and start production however we see fit. Bottom line, no guarantees.

Also unfortunate that communications from Inno are consistently inconsistent (in timing, form, source, platform, etc.). This is a particular thorn in my side, but I do not see it improving anytime soon.

DeletedUser4149

i guess it's too late for them to start it on monday. maybe adventures would be a little more popular than trips to the dentist or filing tax returns if announcements were more consistent.

DeletedUser3097

Fellowship adventure.png

check your in-game news!​

DeletedUser4149

sorry, elvent. they're 6.5 days. 5 was my best guess at the time