• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Advantage to being at the end of a chapter or at the start for upgrade buildings

Didee

Seeker
I am now a few steps to finish chapter 4. And I am wondering which is the best approach: to upgrade all buildings and then go to the next chapter or start the new one and then upgrade them. The only advantage I see is, that in Magic Academy I cam craft better buildings. But I don't know if the tournament or the Spire the army you fight is linked to the chapter or the state of the buildings.

Thank you!

Julian

Sorcerer
Ideally, you should be upgrading buildings and progressing through the research tree in tandem. I certainly wouldn't pause one because you're behind on the other.

DeletedUser9340

Ideally, you should be upgrading buildings and progressing through the research tree in tandem. I certainly wouldn't pause one because you're behind on the other.
Agreed Julian.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
My play plans:

Chapter 1-5 upgrade ALL buildings to max level, adding ancient wonders to level 2.
Dwaves; All buildings to max level, adding ancient wonders to level 3.
Fairies: I am done with fairies atm, and I am working all my AW to level 6, including fairy's. All buildings maxed.

I know its aggressive, but it pays a lot.

When I start ocs, I plan to max out all buildings, and all AW, including orc's, to level 7. Tedious, but worth it, you grow with a thicker foundation. Why rush through chapters? The free space is wonderful for FAs.

Didee

Seeker
I know. Both your points are valid. It seems that I am greedy. :) Most of my buildings are upgraded, but some not, because the lack of space. At a lower chapter it matters every "improvement" from the buildings offered in Magic Academy. But this comes with a cost in lacking goods. I will try to slow down and see how it goes.

Thank you!