• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

adding stock level in first popup on the fellowship adventure

zigo

Novice
as there is no stock level for any thing and the only way is to offer at waypoints that are open then cancel. and this never gives you all of them. so the first popup lists them all and give the state of production ie 5/2 blacksmiths
why not ............... list stock done - item icon - production this would move it over a small amount. but can not see coding taking a lot as you have the stock levels to use in the event anyway. my group/team think this a good idea as we can communicate this to each other by chat or email. and as i see this event as a team builder event communication is part of this is it not!

Jake65

Sage
If you're playing on mobile, in the window where you collect the badges, at the top left there's a small icon of the 3 colour dots (looks like a miniature 3-way waypoint). Tap that and you'll see all the badges you have in stock.
I imagine PC has a similar fly-out to check what you have.
Hope this helps.

kimkimkim

Summoner
You can find what you have in stock on PC via 2 ways.....
the first is on your main screen next to your fellowship flag, hover mouse on the tricolor icon as shown here Screenshot (1).png
.....the second would be on the map itself under the timer, hover mouse on the tricolor icon as shown hereScreenshot (2).png

zigo

Novice
still would be helpful to see at the start as above.. trying to find little icon seam a time waster. i want one list with all on.......