• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

active players

• Thread starter DeletedUser4402
  • Start date

DeletedUser4402

is it possible elvenar could show the last time person was last online? as there are so many inactive cities and players its hard to find people to join a fellowship. it would be a good indication of who the active players are instead of inviting loads of players to join and find out you never get a reply cos they've stopped playing!

DeletedUser1084

I too would like to see this feature implemented. I have been referred here. I am going to ask all in my fellowship to post here. Maybe if we get enough they will do something. I hope everyone who reads this asks their fellow players to post here. To make it even easier I put the addy to this in my message to my fellowship.

DeletedUser5970

I am certain this can be done because Innogames already have this feature in their Forge Of Empires game.
using a traffic light system you can quickly see the red ones that haven't been on for more than 10 days and if you hover over any of them it says when they were last on.

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
is it possible elvenar could show the last time person was last online? as there are so many inactive cities and players its hard to find people to join a fellowship. it would be a good indication of who the active players are instead of inviting loads of players to join and find out you never get a reply cos they've stopped playing!
^^This!

m4rt1n

Adept
Similar thread made a couple of weeks ago and I left this reply.

Like when we click on a player on the forum, it tells you what time they were last seen, why can that not be added to the game, as I'm sure that would not breach a players confidentiality.

Edit: Actually it appears this thread was made a week before the other and was missed.

DeletedUser1084

Well there are two threads on this subject and I hope others on the other thread join here also. A traffic light system would shour save a lot of frustration.

DeletedUser5093

Apparently this is a suggestion that comes up every month or so, and has done for ages. Despite this there are still no plans to implement any sort of tools to differentiate active players from inactive ones. I don't know why.

DeletedUser5976

I certainly agree with this. It would make the work of people running fellowships so much easier.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I just don't think much of anything is done on the PC game atm. All the time and effort is focused on the mobile app, while keeping things like events and FAs ticking over. The most frustrating issue is things like the quest cycling bug (where the quest disappears sometimes when doing a complete cycle back to the same optional quest again) which were introduced due to changes made for the mobile app and these bugs linger for weeks turning into months while new features are still being worked on for the mobile app. The PC game is being sacrificed on the altar of the mobile app.

DeletedUser5976

Privacy laws is what I got out of what was said when we got a response from someone in the know
How could that be the case, when people refer to Forge of Empires by the same company where this seems to be possible. And even in these forums it's possible.

DeletedUser5093

Privacy laws is what I got out of what was said when we got a response from someone in the know
How could that be the case, when people refer to Forge of Empires by the same company where this seems to be possible. And even in these forums it's possible.
Also, a simple traffic light system would resolve any privacy concerns. Green = active recently, Orange = active not too long ago, Red = Not active for a while. This would be adequate for determining the activity levels of players, without showing your exact last date/time of login. And yet we can't even get this for unspecified reasons.

DeletedUser4539

That would be so much easier for AMs and mages to decide whether to kick someone or not!

cwgiii

Shaman
That would be so much easier for AMs and mages to decide whether to kick someone or not!

And whether to invest the extra clicks/time/effort to investigate the city, boosted goods, and have to reach out to each individual to see if they are actually playing and interested in joining a fellowship in the first place.

Deleted User - 384643

Yes, this would be a big help in weeding out the inactives.

DeletedUser1962

The first thing we need to know are they inactive cities or some-ones alt. I know in my area there are about 50 cities that only get the odd house or upgrade once a week. The inactive cities I find by upping builder on visits it only takes two, then you are not able to get a visit reward. I think inno should clear out all inactive cities, its now help to have sites not visiting or trading.