• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Active member needed in Dea' s Realm

DeletedUser4157

pizap.com15035161619381.jpg
Hello fellows!
We are a very active and growing strong fellowship and we currently need to replace an unactive member and a missing one!
If you think you could do tournaments (boosted goods or not), come with us in the Adventures, trade, chat and visit, then you should send me a message here or in the game.
Our members are amazing and very helpful. Your score doesn' t really matter, we know you will grow. We are ready to guide you step by step and give you all the help, tips, tricks and tools you' ll need to grow fast with us. You' ll come out a winner!
We need you part of us..
Cheers,
Appolonia :)
View attachment 2072

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4449

Hi I'm Albeenbad ! My boost are marble , silk and soon gems . I am a daily player very active , looking for an active fellowship as the one I'm in only half are active players. I only do fair trades. I'm in Canada so my time is 5 hours behind game time. I think I maybe a good fit to an active fellowship. Thanks

DeletedUser4157

We have 2 openings if you' re up for the challenge!
You may come and take a look at our description and if it suits you.. ;)
Your score doesn' t really matter as long as you' ll be active and we can guide and help as much as needed.
We' re a happy bunch and there' s always someone for a chat!
We' re currently on the 27th fs position with 23 members.. wanna join us? :D

DeletedUser4157

We had a sad :( departure in our FS today as one of our great member had major changes in RL..
We now have an opening for another great team mate! Come and take a look and let us know if you wanna join us.. if our description suits you of course ;)

DeletedUser4157

Hello!
Yes we have a brand new opening after one of our members had to quit the game..
Our fellowship is presently ranking 15th with 24 members. We open either the 9th or the 10th chest in tournament.
We are strong and are looking for someone who is willing to do tourneys, visit, chat, etc..
Send me a message in the game and I will reply quickly.
Hope to hear from you soon..
Apps :)

And full again, thank you :)

We will have a new spot in 2-3 weeks as one of our members will be leaving. ;)

DeletedUser4157

Hello everyone!
One of our members had to leave us today. :(
We are looking for someone who covers every aspects of the game.. a warrior!!
Our fellowship ranks 13th and we always open 9 or 10 chests. Our tournament average is 9,5. ;)
Look us up on ElvenStats.
Many of our members have been around since the beginning. Only nice people here! No drama!
Are you up for the challenge?
Send me a message in game..
Regards, Apps :)

DeletedUser4157

Hello fellows!
We have a new open spot in our fellowship.
Very tournament oriented with 10 chests open most weeks.
We always visit, trade fairly and participate top 7 in FA.
It' s a very busy place with members from around the globe.
Send me a message in game if you think you fit in.
Cheers, Apps :)

DeletedUser6967

Hi, I'm BBB.
I have a Steel, Scrolls and elixir boost and am on daily. I have a score of 12959 ingame.

DeletedUser4157

Greetings!
We have 2 openings on our fs.
We are a 10 chesters on tourneys and take a break on the scrolls week! (9 chests)
As you can see, we like tournaments and are looking for members with the same goals.
We participate in FA as well as all the rest.
We have no drama and everyone is very nice and helpful.
Send me a message in game if you wish to join us and are ready to keep up with us! It' s a challenge, but a good one! All done with friendly fun and really, no pressure as we all pull our own weight!
Have a great day/evening and hope to hear from you! :)

DeletedUser6967

can I join,
I have 20k score
and Steel, Scrolls and Elixir boost
i can participate in tournaments

DeletedUser4157

Greetings!
We have 2 openings on our fs.
We are a 10 chesters on tourneys and take a break on the scrolls week! (9 chests)
As you can see, we like tournaments and are looking for members with the same goals.
We participate in FA as well as all the rest.
We have no drama and everyone is very nice and helpful.
Send me a message in game if you wish to join us and are ready to keep up with us! It' s a challenge, but a good one! All done with friendly fun and really, no pressure as we all pull our own weight!
Have a great day/evening and hope to hear from you! :)

We still have ONE opening in our fs. If you have :plank::scroll: it' s even better! o_O

DeletedUser4157

Hello everyone!
One opening available for a busy bee!
We need someone producing planks at the moment.
Please read our description in game and send me a message.
See you there.. ;)