• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

ACTIVE Everyday Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian

Sorcerer
Check us out at Mayhem. Our front page tells you all about us. I've sent you an invite.

Velmar

Dreamer
Hi Cheryn. If you’re still looking for a FS team you’d be welcome to join us in Fury and Dagger. We play for fun and to help each other where we can. We have players at similar chapter level and ambassador rank is given to active players.

Cheryn

Bard
Thank you ALL for invites. I have joined a Fellowship that is perfectly at my current speed. I don't think I can unpost, but everyone has been great. I did make a choice and very happy there. Thank you ALL again so much! ~C

Cheryn

Bard
@Richard1956 Why bring that up? It's OLD! I posted that when I didn't know if I was going to stay in a new fellowship. Look at the date, look at the chapter I was in. Why repost that??? What is your point?

Richard1956

Seeker
@Cheryn Possible mistake??
I am not sure what I have done wrong but if I have done you wrong it was not my intention.Looking at the date I had left your Fellowship and you have messaged me since then and not said that there was a problem so "It's always nice to be nice." End of discussion

Cheryn

Bard
I am not sure what I have done wrong but if I have done you wrong it was not my intention.

I did message you since then and asked you to come back. I did message saying I/WE missed you. You did nothing wrong hon. I have no problems with you. I see what you are speaking of, but I wasn't mad. Just misunderstanding, I guess. This does sometimes happen in text with no face visuals and no voice inflexion. I didn't mean anything by it, just wondered why you brought up something that old. Miss you Richard1956.

Status
Not open for further replies.