• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Active 10k~, Mar, Crys, Pot

DeletedUser2114

Hi SiMP3N,

What world are you seeking a fellowship in ?

DeletedUser2660

Hi, its my first time using the forum.... but didn't i enter a world specific part of the forum? :eek:
But anyway, i play on Winyandor. Not sure if that was a good or bad pick, i just took the recommended one i think. :p

DeletedUser2114

Ah ok, there is a section down the bottom of the forum that is world specific. I play on both. Unfortunately our Winyandor fellowship is full at the moment but the best of luck to you in finding a new home. If you try the world specific section you will see a fellowship seeking members section. I'm sure you will find something there. Best of luck. :D

DeletedUser2660

Hum.... to me it shows that this is in "Forums/Game Worlds/Winyandor/Members Seeking Fellowship/". So im quite sure i did just what you said. Maybe you just saw my post in the "recent posts" section or something similar and didn't think about it? :p

DeletedUser363

People often miss reading the banner at the top that says which section of the forum you are in, so don't worry you are correct SIMP3N, as Cregganroe said;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2114

Lol yep you are totally right, that's what I did. Urgh....I forgot to switch on brain before posting.