• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Activate Builder boosts

firerock

Enchanter
So when ever an event comes round I am forced to use my precious builder boosts for building level 1/2/3 buildings to satisfy a quest, it would be much better to build/upgrade a building and ask if you wish to use a builder boost instead.

Whilst this may not affect users who are in the first few chapters to a large degree, it sure does for those of us in the final chapters where it takes just shy of 20 hours for a residence.

Susie49

Soothsayer
The events are great for winning the reduced time thingies though! In the recent icy event I won 6 x 14 hour time reducers. Great stuff :)

DeletedUser3097

it would be much better to build/upgrade a building and ask if you wish to use a builder boost instead

This seems a very reasonable suggestion to me- where would you suggest the option to be located- on the builder's hut? or perhaps a pop-up when you click build?

Alcaro

Necromancer
It would be nice! I think will be appropriate to appear when you want to build something and ask you if you want to use the builder boost or not.

Pauly7

Magus
This seems a very reasonable suggestion to me- where would you suggest the option to be located- on the builder's hut? or perhaps a pop-up when you click build?
I think it's a very good suggestion and I have often wished for this. The way I see it, when you click upgrade then another button should appear for "upgrade with Builder's Boost", in much the same way that the time reducing button appears if instants are available.