• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other accounts innactivity

DeletedUser140

ok, something came up to my head again. so any player that reached the 3rd age and left the game for his/her own life reasons will have their city inactive permanently forever?
i just think its time for devs to start thinking just a bit more about players joy playing their game, then players money that can possibly be spent in game maybe.

DeletedUser23

ok, something came up to my head again. so any player that reached the 3rd age and left the game for his/her own life reasons will have their city inactive permanently forever?
No you can come back to the game at any point and continue playing where you left off in that circumstance.

If you left before reaching that part of the tech tree then your city gets deleted after 30 days of inactivity. Currently.

DeletedUser140

but what happens if i never come back after i reached 3rd age and left?

DeletedUser

Incidentally, if you never (and I mean NEVER) came back, why would it matter if your account was there or not if it's not going to be used..?

DeletedUser

In the future, as more and more players get further advanced, they may increase the level of tech needed to avoid deletion.
eg, 5 ages of tech instead of 3.
This has been done in other INNO games.

DeletedUser105

Eight years ago I was rushed into hospital where I stayed for three months. Not much chance of internet access there. However, had the need arisen I'm sure I could have persuaded one of my family/friends to log in for me before the thirty days were up. If you want to play you will find a way.

DeletedUser

However, had the need arisen I'm sure I could have persuaded one of my family/friends to log in for me before the thirty days were up. If you want to play you will find a way.
Actually that's against Inno rules and you promote illegal activities :p :D ;)

DeletedUser105

If that's the case then maybe I best not get ill again! It wouldn't surprise me though, I've never thought Inno considered its' customers, it just profits from them.

DeletedUser

That's why we ask for 'Holiday mode' when you can be inactive for longer, but not deleted.
Deleting inactive player towns is fully automated and it's main goal is to limit the server usage and to help other players to have an active neighbourhood. It's not all about the profits. But there should be an option to flag the player 'Do not delete'.
Also the rule that you can't share login details is to prevent unfair activities and I generally agree to that.