1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Accidental goods collection

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by alsael, Aug 12, 2019.

1. alsael

alsael Soothsayer

How many times have you done it?You collect the goods from one factory/workshop to complete a quest during events,but sometimes you click on the factory next to it also.Imagine you want to collect a 3h production,but you accidentally collect a 2d production also....
    So how about a "locking" mechanism?you can right click a factory during production and choose "lock".When the production is done,you cannot collect it,until you manually "unlock" it(right click on the factory again).

2. m4rt1n

m4rt1n Summoner

Moving the screen on PC wiped out 2 x2day and 2x 1day goods and 1x 1 day tools in one mouse movement earlier so I am all for your idea.

Others will say disconnect the road will do the same, but with very limited space that is not always possible.

UlyssesBlue likes this.
  3. cwgiii

cwgiii Illusionist

I like this idea, but I imagine the devs would cringe at adding this as a new feature.

yo momma love me likes this.
  4. RainbowElvira

RainbowElvira Conjurer

There has been a suggestion by UlyssesBlue to have different commands for moving the map and collecting things. This idea has been archived, you can find it here. I would prefer that solution, but your suggested locking mechanism would be quite an improvement over the current system.

UlyssesBlue, alsael and m4rt1n like this.
  5. Pauly7

Pauly7 Necromancer

I don't know why I missed the first post, but it's such a good idea and surely pretty easy to implement. We already have a system where clicking an icon switches the city from "move building" mode to "move city/collect" mode. It would be the same thing.

UlyssesBlue likes this.
  6. UlyssesBlue

UlyssesBlue Conjurer

This is a significant problem that has been ongoing for a while. I will support any solution that addresses the issue.

LazyTony, EdwardTrunk and alsael like this.