• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Accepted sentinent trades not recieved

• Thread starter DeletedUser4780
  • Start date

DeletedUser4780

I didn't recieve my sentinent trade offer that was accepted

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @AwesomeEnigma First of all... apologies that you've encountered this issue. In order to try and get this resolved I just need to ascertain a few things:

1) Have you noticed any increase in your goods since your earlier post?
2) Did you receive a notification that stated they had been accepted?
3) Had the Trades disappeared from your offers screen?
4) Did you refresh your Game and note any difference?

If you could let me know I would be grateful!

@Lelanya would you mind also confirming any of the above :)

Thanks Guys!

Herodite.

Lelanya

Mentor
Ah no I cannot say that I noticed it later. I was unlocking a research for Elvenar chapter :rolleyes: and really needed that trade due to another day of decay. But of course the *cough* on the server had whiffed up anything remotely fair except the one trade I really needed. Naturally that WOULD be the trade that didn't arrive.:mad:
I put up my own trades, and a day later added to them. I think the answer is no, because I would know, if I had received enough to cover decay on 355k after the fact. But I will check.

DeletedUser4780

1) No increase since earlier post.
2)Yes recieved a notification.
3)Yes my trade disappeared from my offer screen.
4)I refreshed and restarted my pc still nothing.
5)When my trade was accepted i had noticed that the 5.8% decay had been deducted.
cheers steve

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @AwesomeEnigma and @Lelanya Thank you so much for getting back to me with that info! I've had a look and can confirm there are currently no known issues concerning this so to investigate this further I will ask you both to raise a ticket with Support. To make things a bit easier for you, if you could Copy and Paste the following into the Message Section, and just fill out which Goods (and if you recall) how many I would be grateful.

Issue: Sentient Trades Accepted but not showing as Received in Goods Total

Goods Offered:
Goods Demanded:

Notification was received of Accepted Trade, Trade was no longer on "Your Offers" Screen, No noted increase in Goods as the day progressed, PC Refreshed and Restarted and no change seen.

Please Investigate

DeletedUser4780

Goods Offered: 204414
Goods Demanded: 104200

Notification was received of Accepted Trade, Trade was no longer on "Your Offers" Screen, No noted increase in Goods as the day progressed, PC Refreshed and Restarted and no change seen.

Please Investigate

DeletedUser4780

Goods Offered: 204414
Goods Demanded: 104200

Please Investigate

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-10 233657.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-09-10 233657.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 47

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@AwesomeEnigma That's absolutely perfect. If you could please raise a ticket via Support and attach both that Statement and the Screenshot, that would be brilliant :)
The ticket needs to be raised via your City/Log In to ensure our Support Team receive all relevant information for your City. They'll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Herodite