• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Accept trades quest vs. wholesaler problem

FieryArien

Necromancer
Quest: “Accept 8 trades”, number 77 of sequential quests in Evolution of Phoenix event.

Observed result:
A) In my city (F) there were just no suitable trades in the trader. Therefore I purchased goods from the wholesaler 8 times, the quest registers that and was marked done.
B) In my city (W) I first accepted 5 trades from other players, but I didn’t like the rest of the trades in the trader, so I went into wholesaler. However, in this case the (3) purchases from the wholesaler were not registered by the quest and I had to accept the remaining 3 trades from other players.

Expected result:
Wholesaler should be counted in both scenarios. (Or in neither.)

It kind of looks like it works as OR quest (8x trader OR 8x wholesaler). There should be another “accept trades” quest during this event, so I can test the hypothesis and update this report in a few days (if mods don’t lock it of course).

DeletedUser4149

i noticed the same thing.
this event is very glitchy.
also i completed a quest to use 3 crafting spells by collecting 3 spells

FieryArien

Necromancer
Here’s the promised update/test of the hypothesis: It indeed works as OR quest. Here follows the tested scenario I used on the quest #112 of the Evolution of Phoenix event.
  1. One regular trade taken. Quest updated to 1/4.
  2. One wholesaler trade taken. No change, quest is still at 1/4.
  3. Second wholesaler trade taken. Quest updated to 2/4.
  4. Second regular trade taken. No change, quest is still at 2/4.
  5. Third and then fourth regular trade taken. Quest updated to 4/4 and finished.

DeletedUser3097

Quest: “Accept 8 trades”, number 77 of sequential quests in Evolution of Phoenix event.

Observed result:
A) In my city (F) there were just no suitable trades in the trader. Therefore I purchased goods from the wholesaler 8 times, the quest registers that and was marked done.
B) In my city (W) I first accepted 5 trades from other players, but I didn’t like the rest of the trades in the trader, so I went into wholesaler. However, in this case the (3) purchases from the wholesaler were not registered by the quest and I had to accept the remaining 3 trades from other players.

Expected result:
Wholesaler should be counted in both scenarios. (Or in neither.)

It kind of looks like it works as OR quest (8x trader OR 8x wholesaler). There should be another “accept trades” quest during this event, so I can test the hypothesis and update this report in a few days (if mods don’t lock it of course).
Please contact Support as soon as possible so this can be checked out.