• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Abandoned Cities ( Player-###### )

• Thread starter DeletedUser3758
  • Start date

DeletedUser3758

I'm just curious if anyone knows what all the cities with a player name of "Player-######' where the #'s are lower case letters and numbers are. My city on Felyndral is surrounded by them and they seem to be unplayed. I did a player search in world Felyndral and there are 238 pages of players with this name format ( 8 per page ) for a total of around 1,900 accounts.

Just curious if someone actually went to the trouble of making all these accounts or if this is a method of Innogames marking unused accounts for future replacement. ( Hopefully )

DeletedUser3758

A little more than an hour later there are now 244 pages of them, up from 238. :eek:

DeletedUser3097

I'm just curious if anyone knows what all the cities with a player name of "Player-######' where the #'s are lower case letters and numbers are.

I have an answer- these are accounts created using a mobile device. :p

DeletedUser3758

Thanks for the info. Well, I just hope some of them actually stay in the game. The ones I have uncovered on the world map so far have not proceeded beyond the starting buildings. :)