• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

A Trojan Unicorn

pobble

Spellcaster
People might ask themselves when Enar the god of the forest was seen for the last time. But this does no harm to the popularity of unicorns in Elvenar ....

When I first thought of the Trojan Unicorn, I was thinking of it as the grand prize in an event, with a storyline around the return of Enar on a visit to our worlds. It would be a finely carved creature which would provide a daily delivery of top troops from it's belly. (same sort of principle as the vallorian valor).

Thinking some more though, it could make a great portal for a guest race, perhaps a tribe of Enar's forest creatures, or an Elvenarian approach to the Odyssey or Aeneid?

Pauly7

Magus
All I can say is that all the Unicorns in this game are a pet hate of mine. I would never have one. Sorry for not sharing that vision.

DeletedUser5093

I personally love the unicorns and would love to see more of them. A trojan themed unicorn sounds great, and I also quite like the idea of using this concept for a troop production building. Perhaps as a 4x2 building though, similar to existing troop production buildings.

Pauly7

Magus
Hmm, frogs might be OK... depends what they look like, haha. I don't want anything that looks like it doesn't belong in a city.

Nothing against rainbows... I love my Menhirok's Barrow!