• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

A Tangent

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser441

I'm building both goods manufactories and troop production buildings. I also trade a lot. I do not need defending or wish to attack others. The options do not relate to this game. This is not a war game.

DeletedUser4311

I'm building both goods manufactories and troop production buildings. I also trade a lot. I do not need defending or wish to attack others. The options do not relate to this game. This is not a war game.

XD Omg Is my intro rly that bad or did you just skip it?

The poll is stand alone the message chain is for a "story about your city"... Did you even read the title? lol

DeletedUser129

Brienne I think you may of missed the point, the clue may be in the title "Storytime" I'm not much of a storyteller myself but look forward to reading what others come up with.

DeletedUser441

I had to comment on the poll as I think it's so badly worded and doesn't apply to Elvenar at all. Where else could I comment on it ? It may be stand alone , but it is in this thread. Sorry to disrupt the story :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.