• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

a suggestion

why don't you add world chat i find it hard to communicate with people in the world with messages so i ask you to add world chat where everyone can see and talk to others like the guild chat so that we can know who's active and who's not for neighborly help
please take that into considerations

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This is something that we have confirmed previously that we would not consider for Elvenar.
As each Server in independent, this means that any chat options could only be held per world, which would not really be an enhancement to our current system.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
This is something that we have confirmed previously that we would not consider for Elvenar.
As each Server in independent, this means that any chat options could only be held per world, which would not really be an enhancement to our current system.
im gonna play advocate of the devil here. Didnt you guy say the exact same thing about putting buildings back in your inventory again? I remember the answer as: never gonna happen. :)

SkyRider99

Mentor

There is too much so-called social media in RL. I like the way Elvenar lets me chat with my fellowship. That's useful. The game has the mail messages if players want more.

Thanks @Silmaril. Your current system is fine.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
That is correct @Heymrdiedier and when that statement was put out technology was not to the point of adding it. Even though developers at InnoGames have been at the forefront of game development, sometimes advances in programming are needed before some changes can be made.

Gargon667

Mentor
im gonna play advocate of the devil here. Didnt you guy say the exact same thing about putting buildings back in your inventory again? I remember the answer as: never gonna happen. :)
You may notice @Silmaril didn´t say: "never gonna happen", only "not in the current system" ;)

So give it a year or 3 and you may get your wish... I think the teleport took a bit longer than that, but anyway...