• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

A little more balance in Goods from Quest buildings...

Sir Derf

Adept
Having earlier placed my full Snow Owls set, I just placed my full Winter Market set and 4/5 Carnival set. Between them, that's 12/13 set buildings from the most recent 2 events.

Of them, 6 produce Elixir, my T3+1. If I get the Jester's Tavern, that would be a 7th Elixir producer, as well as then the only Dust and Gems producer possible with connections.

I am now massively unbalanced on my Elixir production. These buildings, gotten at Chapters 6 or 7, produce 30,710 Elixir/day. My Lvl15 EM makes only 1,243 E/d. meaning these sets produce almost 25x more Elixir than my Manufactory. My boost Lvl15 Gems currently makes 7,239 G/d; these sets produce over 4x more than my boost output.

Could I please get some Dust and Gem buildings in the future? Could there please be better balance on these buildings in the future?

Look at the Harvest Temple set. The three goods-producing buildings produced all three T1 goods and spread them around all three buildings.

I sure hope my neighbors have a need for Elixir. I think I need to research the "Elvenar Access Pipeline" technology.

m4rt1n

Adept
Not to go against your idea, but I need to mention that everyone's sets produce depending on the original boosted, be that T1, T2 or T3 and the trader is there already for perfect balance, so throughout the game different players have excess in different goods, and then trade them. :)

Sir Derf

Adept
Yes, I realize that. T3+1 for me is Elixir, for someone else it will be Dust or Gems. So whereas I am going to be flooded with Elixir, someone else will be blasted by a sirocco of Dust or buried under an avalanche of Gems.

And yes, the Trader is there.

But, come on, you have to admit this represents more than a little bit of overkill.

m4rt1n

Adept
So balance is maintained already?

More players can make more so more goods hit the trader. I can only see it as an improvement on the current situation. :)

Sir Derf

Adept
I'm only Chapter 7. In my discovered circle, there is no one in higher chapters, 1 in Fairies and I think 2 in Dwarves. I have limited high-quality trading partners. Additionally, I'm not in a Fellowship.

I regularly maintain 40-60 trades, but their movement is spotty.

Also, this is a new situation. I haven't even collected from most of these new buildings yet.

I guess I like the feel of having a little more self-sufficiency with my own resources.

Sir Derf

Adept
Holy Kirit, I just realized that the Magic Chess set I've almost finished crafting is a T3+1 set as well.

DeletedUser5976

Might have been better to craft that set once you're in mana producing chapters

m4rt1n

Adept
Might have been better to craft that set once you're in mana producing chapters

I have mine crafted but not built yet at Amuni level and now wish I had waited a few weeks until I was in the Constructs. Oh well, maybe the RR spell will be available by then to upgrade them that way. :)

@Sir Derf to stay on topic,I saw you mention elsewhere that you are not in a fellowship. If you join one you will find the balance much better as trades are so much more readily taken in a good fellowship. :)