• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features A list of neighbors you haven't aided yet...

DeletedUser98

It would be good to have a list of all neighbors you haven't aided yet in the world map.

i imagine there's a list of player names with timers beside them on the right or bottom section of the screen. clicking on a player name will either point you to their location, or apply FoE style where you automatically enter their village. would be good to also have an auto-aid button.

reason for that is because sometimes, its hard to find players that you haven't aided yet. and if you have like more than 20 neighbors already, sometimes you can miss one neighbor while navigating on the map.

DeletedUser

impossible to miss a player,after u motivate them will see a clock,or timer there :),
I dont want FoE here,this game must be a game with his personality,not to reproduce another game personality :),
so Negative from me :)

DeletedUser23

I agree that a list of neighbours isn't a great idea, we have the list on the world map as it is.

It would be improved if the other suggestion that we could zoom out a bit and/or search for specific players on the world map would be implemented.

Also when guilds are introduced there should be a list of those members and a link to visit them for ease and co-operation.

DeletedUser98

jijina said "impossible to miss a player". i have already said "sometimes you can miss one neighbor while navigating on the map" on my very first post, to which i will rephrase to "sometimes i miss aiding a neighbor while navigating the map, which is proved by renavigating it and finding there's one that i missed." just for clarity.

even though Elvenar and FoE have their own unique characteristics or "personality" in your own words, they are very much alike in many ways as well. they also share "personalities". for example, they both have research and research tree so "not to reproduce another games personality" doesn't apply here.

another suggestion i can give is that if you guys dont want a listing of neighbors, maybe unaided players should stand out more on the map. maybe put some highlight or hovering borders?

DeletedUser72

[Summary] Had this idea while I was trying to hit all of my neighbors this morning. What if you could just go to a list of everyone you have encountered and hit a button to help?

[Details]
Menu could be added to world view of all neighbors encountered. Then could help from a list. Culture would be tricky. Would have to hit the highest level building, or people that depend on that would feel cheated. Maybe have preferences option so you can let people know what you would like.

[RFI] I only ever seem to have time to hit all of my neighbors on the weekends. That black screen junk making helping people hard and takes too long. This would let people get the most out of there neighbors help.

[Impact] Only game feature that I can think of that would be impacted is you having to go into other players towns. You would not have to. It is cool seeing what other players are doing. But when the black screen starting happening when I went to neighbors, I almost quiet. So I started only helping those neighbors that are helping me by checking the notifications.

I'm sure there is more to be said, but I just woke up and have not had coffee. So, what do you think Elvenar.

DeletedUser

I think they will have a list when Friendships start up so hang in there