• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

a few suggestions

DeletedUser4149

how about adding a x10 button in the tradehouse to make placing trades easier? i know of a few players, at least, who have a hard time getting to their keyboard. there are a lot of older people who play this game.;)

i'd also like to see a way to help a city's best cultural building, like i heard the mobile app has. maybe this building could just be highlighted somehow?:cool:

a dropbox, wheel, or easier way to cycle quests would be nice.:D

giants would make a lot of sense for a new guest race. you've already added giants to your story in the last winter quest. that would give a good reason for larger buildings and a large appetite to feed new goods to.:)

undead, especially vampires would be cool for a new race too. this could add a lot of choices for new combat units.:eek:

i really hope you don't limit the number of new players in the already existing worlds by adding a 4th world to choose to start a city. if you don't add more players than you lose to the worlds you've already created, it will diminish your current players' gaming experience.:rolleyes:

you should also delete, or at least move, the dead cities in the game. i know you have your standards that allow cities not to be deleted. but some of these cities that you won't delete have admitted they've quit by typing that in their city's names, sold off every building they built, or spelled out that they've quit using their streets. i could name several of these cities. :mad:

DeletedUser6271

100% in for a 10x button - my city is still quite small compared to the wiser ones - however the 10x in the trader house would prob be my most used button (being a trader style player)

re, dead citys - i'm starting to see this alot as well - wasn't sure what they where saying by spelling it out with roads, outside of it looks cool! but yep now i understand what they are saying (and did thought it was strange that a city with no buildings has so much land - could not connect the dots at first lol) - there is no point to have these cities in play and taking up space where active players could be.
which would impact loading up a new world - I feel inactive players need to go first and provide the opportunity for new active players in the current worlds, as above to keep the experience alive.

or at least "archive dead cities" if you won't delete - create a "hidden archive world" - that can't be selected on account creation - move dead cities here and out of the active worlds - then "IF" by any chance somebody wishes to come back and re-build in 5 years time - when they login - they are provided a notice that their city has been archived and if they wish to continue they have to now select one of the active worlds and the city is placed again like a new city would.

DeletedUser5976

I am so in favor of removing the dead cities, but I have now said this a thousand times (or so it feels to me) that I have given up hope of ever being in a neighbourhood with any acitivity. Fortunate that I´m in a good FS so I can trade and get NH.

DeletedUser4149

i really think that the trader should have a x10 button or at least add a higher volume to our trades faster than 100 goods at a time. most games have a feature where numbers will increase faster if the button is held down. this seems like one of the easiest features in the world to add to the game and would save a lot of unnecessary effort for lots of players. i hope some of the moderators will pass this idea on the the developers.

DeletedUser4149

very original comment.
adding a x10 button or increasing the amount traded faster would be THE EASIEST FEATURE IN THE WORLD TO ADD TO THIS GAME. it's not something that can be replaced by a piece of paper.

Last edited by a moderator:

Timneh

Artisan
i really think that the trader should have a x10 button or at least add a higher volume to our trades faster than 100 goods at a time.

You do not have to increase the number of goods 100 at a time. When you have selected the goods you want to trade you can type a number manually into the quantity box i.e you want to offer steel so you select steel in the offer box then type the amount you are offering then select what you want in exchange for your steel and the same number will appear in the other box as well (if it is T1 goods you want). I hope that makes sense.

DeletedUser4149

i know of a few players, at least, who have a hard time getting to their keyboard. there are a lot of older and disabled people who play this game.;)
it's also a pain for those are are more capable. i think that's why people post a trade for 2000 goods 15 times. the numeric keypad doesn't even work most of the time.

there's also a missing comment in between my last 2, if anyone is wondering why my previous message doesn't make sense.

DeletedUser6341

Are you sure? I thought players posted 15 lots of smaller trades so us smaller players could actually trade?

cwgiii

Shaman
I agree.
people sometimes split up their trades so the smaller players can grab some.

I specifically ramp up my trades (from 100 through 20K or 50K), in order to cover new and more established players. Of course, if a specific need is requested (from a neighbor or fellow, then I post that specific amount).