• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

A few suggestions to improve the game

BrianH

Novice
I have been playing the game for some time and would like to suggest a few modifications.

1. Premium Expansion
Display a tally of how many you have purchased and how many purchases are left.

2. List of buildings by category (this would be active buildings)

Basics with Production, Production time remaining, Population, Time to completion, and size of the plot
Military with contents of the army camp, total squad size, units per squad, size of the plot
Goods with what is in production, time to complete production or upgrade, size of the plot
Culture with quantity, and size of the plot
Settlement with quantity, and size of the plot

Select a building from the list and jump to its location.

3. When viewing ancient wonders, display the plot size.

4. Tournament. Open, deciding not to proceed, go back to the previous screen instead of returning to the world map.

SkyRider99

Mentor
There are some good ideas there @BrianH.

I especially like the 'display plot size' option. In fact, I would like to see that displayed for all buildings upon mouse-hover, which is what I understand your list of modifications to include. :cool:

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
Some of this is provided by the City Planner on Elven Architect. To be honest, for the the game would be much harder to play and much less enjoyable without this tool, so I'm really wondering why this is not part of the game already.

Jake65

Sage
Select a building from the list and jump to its location
+1 from me, this would be really helpful.
When shuffling buildings around I often discover little culture buildings I'd forgotten I had, hidden behind larger ones.