• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

A Charming Tree

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the questline event A Charming Tree. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Killiak

Artisan
"Research 1 Technology"

For those stuck in the research tree, for whatever reason, this part is a bother. Again.

DeletedUser3818

How do I do a charming tree quest. And where do I find it

SummerJoya

Alchemist
I just start built city in Felyndral, I suppose I can not race this Charming tree, I don't have magic academy to gain 1 Power provision....suppose this mini game event is only for player with long distance, am I right?

DeletedUser3781

Hey SummerJoya, you can gain Power of Provision from the treasure chest you gain visiting your neighbors or from the tournament. Tournaments are only available for members of fellowships, but if you don't have one you can found your own and take part.

DeletedUser3097

How do I do a charming tree quest. And where do I find it
The Charming Tree quest started earlier today- it will be on your game automatically- the top two tabs on the left of your screen.

DeletedUser1948

I have a question about something I experienced last year in an event, but is happening to a couple of people in my Fellowship now during this event.

They wish to participate in the event, BUT having completed all ten radial Provinces, they are unable to complete the Quest of completing 3 encounters, as they are unable to make Orcs yet, not having opened that chapter on the research tree . I feel this is unfair.

After speaking to Support to see if there is any other way of them completing the quest, I have been told that this is their own fault for "over scouting" and I have been told that only a couple of people out of the thousands who play Elvenar will have this problem. I find this difficult to believe.
I know that last year there were a LOT of complaints made about what was considered "over scouting" when the restriction on provinces was made. Surely it is human nature to want to explore and expand as quickly as possible? (It is one of the emotions I think Devs rely on people having so that their customers continue to play). The excitement of opening a new province is part of the thrill of the game. If it is allowed to do so, I am sure more than just a couple of people WILL do so.
Do you think it would be possible to adapt this quest in future events so that everyone can compete? It seems rather "punishing" to exclude some players for being enthusiastic (especially if they did not realise you need Orcs after ten provinces).....even if there ARE "only a couple".....

DeletedUser3407

I'm in the same boat as Zedarial, with both my cities. I'm just building up fairies and have been needing orcs since I was doing dwarfs. Over-scouting? Do me a favour, every province scouted is completed in order to free up new space so I could expand my city....you know, kinda the aim of the game? I'm still scouting a new province every couple of days even now so I'm not stuck on 3-provinces-a-week again like I was in Chapter VI ;)

Anyway, long story short: there's more than a "couple". Less than 24 hours into the event and it's over for me.

DeletedUser1948

Oh no Talfirien, I'm sorry you are experiencing this problem too :( You have it exactly right- that's the whole point of the game, to grow and expand and explore. Actually, I have opened Orcs, i am making this point for two Fellows in my FS (one of whom has English as a second language so was not confident to fight his cause), but there's THREE of you already! I felt the Moderator was quite defensive and rude actually, this is after all a point that has been brought up before, so Inno must already know about it. If you aren't supposed to scout so far why let you? ....Hrmph!!

Killiak

Artisan
Once you get out far enough, Orcs become a resource you need to continue negotiating.
If your armories can't produce those yet, well, too bad! No more negotiating for you!

DeletedUser441

Aha ! I see what you mean. Orcs Nests are useful ;) I had to wait for my research to get Orcs :( But I've got 70k plus now :D.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Once you get out far enough, Orcs become a resource you need to continue negotiating.
If your armories can't produce those yet, well, too bad! No more negotiating for you!
you could still complete the provinces with fighting tho? giggle

DeletedUser2355

Hi I'm stuck in Dwarves at the mo, so cannot complete my research a technology task, is there a work around or is that it for me, as far as I can go? Normally there is a companion task for challenges like this I imagine to avoid penalising players in my position, but not this time.!!! any help or advice?