• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered 'A Charming Tree' - new mini-Event!

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is the information sheet for the mini-Event that just started in Beta world, for you to share with your fellowship!

It has 21 quests and it will run from June 6th until June 19th.

This is a growing document; we will add to it as new info emerges.
Please feel free to share any new information or suggestions!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/1650...just started in Beta World!/1875444629377583/

18893441_10209279278279613_7098109767464484209_n.jpg

Shadow Mike

Soothsayer
I have a blank here : Quest 21 : Solve 24 encounters. In a tournament if you negotiate an encounter will it count for solving 1 encounter ?

DeletedUser3366

In other quests Negotiating is an OK way of 'solving' an encounter so I would say yes.

DeletedUser3119

I truly hope there is the capability of being able to use tourneys encounters for Quest #21. We have people in our fellowship that are unable to get 3 new provinces because of the following:

1) All their provinces scouted at this point require orcs, and orcs are not available to them until the next chapter that they are in.

Without allowing the tourneys for these encounters, these players will simply not enter this event, which is a shame. Doesn't feel right that you would penalize someone for being ahead in this game.

m4rt1n

Adept
Is there a start date available yet for general release, so I can let the fellowship know for advance preparations. :)

And as mentioned Quest #21, could it be solve encounters or buy KP as in previous events. :)