• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

A big hello to everyone.

DeletedUser6744

Hello They call me BeerGutt or BG for short. I Thought it only polite to wander in and introduce myself. I have a slight problem as you can see by my rather round figure, it's not my fault, every time I visit a neighbour I feel it's only polite to pop into their taverns and sample the fine beers and food on offer. If on my travels I bump into you I'll throw you a wave and a smile and wish you a good day. Oh they're open, must dash.

DeletedUser3542

Hello BeerGutt, welcome to the forum. Feel free to pop into one of my taverns anytime. Tonight we are having a hog roast with some of the finest beers in the land to wash it down.

DeletedUser6744

Hello BeerGutt, welcome to the forum. Feel free to pop into one of my taverns anytime. Tonight we are having a hog roast with some of the finest beers in the land to wash it down.

Ha Thank you kindly Poacher, roast hog you say ? , sounds good says me.

DeletedUser6744

Hello BluebellBoo, Thank you and I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.. have a great weekend,oh taverns open i'm going to pop in and show them how to make beer disappear without using fairy dust. :D

DeletedUser2114

Hi BG and welcome to Elvenar. If your in my locality we have happy hour on Saturdays and Sundays and some live music too. ;):D

DeletedUser6744

Hi BG and welcome to Elvenar. If your in my locality we have happy hour on Saturdays and Sundays and some live music too. ;):D

Hi ThunderingDarklord, thank you for the welcome.. oh happy hours are not to be missed, live music too. awesome.. The Fairies owed me a favour or two so they pulled a few strings and opened a temporary portal to another world and time, so I'll be stocking among the other large selection of beers the The black stuff
( my favourite ).
I have their promise for a barrel of coins each month they will open the portal so I can restock. Cheers.
bgbeertruck.jpg

DeletedUser2114

:eek::eek::eek: I hope you didn't drink a whole can. Those fairies, always the entrepreneurs. :D