• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [9619]Relics quest bug

DeletedUser667

Game version: v1.6.5-(4d1f0e8) (2016-05-25 10:03)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 50.0.2661.102 m
Flash Player version: 21,0,0,242
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024
Account name: jonatanlion
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: The Martial Monastery (Elvandor!)

Current situation:
When I get a rune from the treasure chest when visiting players, it counts towards my collected marble runes in the quest. I don't know if the runes themselves are reversed to marble runes. For example for now from chests I've gotten one marble rune, one elixir rune and one crystal rune I think. I got the crystal rune just now and it went from 2 marble runes in the mission to 3. The same happened with elixir going from 1 to 2.

Expected situation:
It will continue to count all runes from treasures as those I need in the quest I guess.

Reproduction Steps
Have the quest (you can try with other rune collecting quests)
2. Visit a neighbor
3. Get a treasure chest
4. Get a rune from the chest that isn't the one asked in the quest.

Screenshots of the bug: -

DeletedUser667

When I get relics from the tournament it also counts toward the quest even though it's magic dust relics. It still gives me magic dust relics it just counts them as marble.

DeletedUser1927

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. We aware of this issue and have now forwarded it onto our development team to be fixed at the earliest possible opportunity. Sorry for any inconvenience caused:)

DeletedUser

Actually it's not just the situation you mentioned. I had a quest yesterday to gain 3x gem relics but I didn't have any scouted provinces with gems available, so I started clearing a province next to a gem one so I could scout. But the relics I collected from the province I was clearing (elixir) actually ticked off my gem quest.

DeletedUser9

This problem should be resolved now. If it reoccurs, please let us know! :)