• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [9338] Magic Academy: Relics cost number indicator doesn't update visually when exhausting the pool

DeletedUser1782

Game version: v1.3.6-(53beaab) (2016-04-13 10:32)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: Chrome 50.0.2661.75 m
Flash Player version: 21.0.0.216
Operating System: Windows 8.1
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Juntao Smith
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
It has been observed when creating spells via the Magic Academy building, if the user is at the limit of the relics inventory (i.e. a single relic left), upon creating a new spell, the relic number visual indicator doesn't update from white to red however the "Create" button is disabled. The same scenario occurs vice-versa, if cancelling the spell's creation - the indicator doesn't update from red to white - please observe the linked video.

Please note however, that the respective indicators do actually update if selecting another spell, closing the panel, etc, this is a minor issue.

Expected situation:
The relic number indicator should update accordingly, to avoid any confusion on this matter.

Reproduction Steps:
pre-req a Magic Academy must exist in the city, and a single relic must be available (relic that should be used to create a spell)
1. Launch the game and log in
2. Click on the Magic Academy
3. Select the spell that will consume the 1 remaining relic
4. Click "Create"
5. Notice the relic's number doesn't update from white to red, but the "Create" button is disabled

Video:
http://www.screencast.com/t/cd2UKHVkIt

DeletedUser1316

Hi Juntao Smith -

Thank you for reporting this! I was able to confirm.

Btw - I love your reproduction steps and video that you included...VERY helpful! ;)