• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [9292] Game thinks I'm still fighting but won't let me retreat

DeletedUser1778

I have reported a ticket but wanted to post here too. I was fighting a province yesterday and had to shut down the game without logging out. Now when I log back in I get a pop up message with two options:
1. Retreat
2. Continue fighting

I have tried both - when I retreat I get an error message and the game restarts, taking me back to the options again. When I click continue, I get the blue loading bar which loads about a tenth of the way then sits there.

I cannot access my city to collect KPs or any supplies or coins, I can however use the chat window so at least my fellowship know I am having issues.

I have cleared browser history and cache, logged out and in again. Nothing helps.

DeletedUser3

Hi Petrificous, welcome to the forum :)

This issue is affecting a small number of players since the update to 1.3 yesterday. Affected players are stuck and unable to continue with the game. Our development team investigated this issue as a matter of urgency, found the cause, and will resolve it for affected players as soon as possible. We apologise for the inconvenience in the meantime.

If anyone else is affected by this issue, please either post in this thread, or raise a ticket, thank you.

DeletedUser3

This issue should now be fixed. If anyone is still affected by this issue, please do let us know.