• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [9183] troops completing training

• Thread starter Deleted User - 13667
  • Start date

Deleted User - 13667

Game version: v1.3.6
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: firefox 43.0.1
Flash Player version: 21.0.0.213
Operating System: windows xp Professional
Screen resolution: 1024x768
Account name: s5carrot
Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Current situation:
Once a unit has completed training instead of updating immediately, there is a timeframe where the barracks keeps jumping 0:00hr to removing the completed unit training.

Expected situation:
Once a unit has completed training instead of updating immediately. This has been the case for several updates. Even when using Chrome.

DeletedUser1316

Hi s5carrot -

I apologize for the delayed response.

When you click the red 'x' do you encounter an internal error?

Does clearing your browser and flash cache seem to help with this issue?

Deleted User - 13667

Obviously not.

The issue is with the script. Once the troops completed training they should be ready to be collected. Rather than this happening, the training screen keeps flickering with the trained troop at 0:00 hrs flipping in and out of the screen the very minute the training is suppose to be done training.

Read the post before posting any reponse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 13667

Error always sets in regardless of using Chrome or Firefox, clearing the cache.

Like I said, it is your script that has the error. Once the troop training time hits 0:00, it does not immediately go to image 1 with the troops ready to be collected. Instead it keeps flickering between images 1 & 2.
2.JPG
1.JPG

Deleted User - 13667

This bug has been in existence since the troops needed to be clicked on the barracks to collect. :(

DeletedUser1316

This bug has been in existence since the troops needed to be clicked on the barracks to collect. :(

Hi s5carrot -

The reason why I was asking those questions was due to the questions not being answered in the OP and a previous bug that resulted in an internal error when clicking the 'x'. We simply cannot always reproduce off of what was given in the OP, sometimes questions are needed.

As such, the thread was marked as cannot reproduce, we did send it to our development team to be investigated but they were unable to reproduce this issue.