• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [9101] Increase in units

firerock

Enchanter
now this will sound odd, but yesterday (as elves) I was fighting 2 archer units and 3 canonneer units
I had 5 sorceress units of 66 each

One Archer unit hit one of my sorc units and all 3 canonneers hit a different unit of sorcs
Then I hit each Ai unit with the curse

Then (I take no more damage) a hit on a unit of 66 (which was odd in itself as they usually focus on the lower number units), INCREASED my unit size to 67!

It then happened again and another 66 unit increased to 67.

My final hit on a group of archers did something nuts like 22K damage (yes really)

TBH I closed down IE and restarted, not happened since.
And much to my chagrin I did not screen shot it, as I completely forgot.

Anyone else had this?
I couldn't tell if it had actually increased the number of sorcs as I didn't keep a record of how many I had before.

DeletedUser3

Thanks both. This is indeed the same issue that shadowblack has linked to. Setting this thread to confirmed :)

DeletedUser9

This problem should be resolved now. If it reoccurs, please let us know! :)

Deleted User - 106219

@Marindor
This issue is most defnintely NOT fixed, despite the new battle system. Here's an example from the current tournament:
SorceressIncrease.png
Initially I had 12 Sorceresses per squad. The Cannoneer in the upper right corner was hit by one squad of sorceresses. Then the surviving Canoneers attacked the bottom-most squad of sorceresses and did 0 damage. As you can see from the screenshot the squad that was hit INCREASED its numbers by 1 and became 13.

DeletedUser9

@shadowblack

Thank you, I have reopened the bug report. The current estimate is that it will be fixed in version 1.17 .