• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [9100] Issues when regenerating troops after battle

DeletedUser1720

For some reason I high number of times Im trying to regenerate my troops a message comes up saing internal error and the screen closes and goes back to the loading page.

Im finding this VERY annoying as it means that I often cannot regenerate so Im left to retrain more troops.

Can this be fixed please. I have a little run of all being fine and being able to regenerate then boom, it cancels my regeneration process everytime for several runs.

Why so many internal errors when regenerating??

DeletedUser219

It may take a while to get a Moderator answer to this due to Easter, so I'll offer the suggestions that they are most likely to offer first.
Make sure your Flash Player is up-to-date, clear your browser cache. If these don't work, re-edit your post to include items from the template for bug reports, like your browser version, OS, and Flash version. This will help them find the answer for you.

DeletedUser1295

It may take a while to get a Moderator answer to this due to Easter, so I'll offer the suggestions that they are most likely to offer first.
Make sure your Flash Player is up-to-date, clear your browser cache. If these don't work, re-edit your post to include items from the template for bug reports, like your browser version, OS, and Flash version. This will help them find the answer for you.
Unfortunately we mods did not get a free Easter weekend :(
I'm sure one of my colleague mods being more qualified to investigate this issue will answer shortly ;)

DeletedUser1316

Thank you for reporting this! We do require that bug reports have the required template, I will mark this bug report incomplete until the template has been updated in your OP.

You can find the bug reporting format here. If you have any questions please feel free t reply to this thread.

We will be actively investigating this issue in the meantime. Thanks again!

DeletedUser1720

Hi

Okay thankyou

Game version: __ v1.1.8-(3279cc5) (2016-03-15 13:48)
Game world: __ Arendyll and Wyandor
Browser + version: __ Firefox-automatic updates
Flash Player version: __ 20.0.0.306
Operating System: __ Windows 9
Screen resolution: __ (this may be found in Control Panel>Display)
Account name: __ Eilith
Humans or Elves: __Both, problem has happened in both worlds

Reproducibility: __4/5

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
No diamonds currently so cant revive anyway but it happened within the last few days and has happened over the last week or so quite a lot
Expected situation:
Just to do your best to sort it out please. Its not a game ender as I do love the game and Im not exactly steaming through it so will be playing a good while its just one of those things that makes you go grrr when it does happen as it happens in strings ie itll happen 5 or 6 times in a row then the next day it wont happen at all

Reproduction Steps
No Idea what this means sorry

Screenshots of the bug:
Its just a grey window that opens up and says Internal Error, then all screens close back to the loading page and the loading bar loads for the world that you have been zipped out of

DeletedUser1316

Hi Eilith -

Can you confirm if this is still happening after the update that occurred today?

DeletedUser1316

Hi Community -

This bug has been confirmed and forwarded onto the development team. Thank you all for reporting this. :)