• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [7725]Map not loading when visiting specific neighbour.

DeletedUser703

Game version: 0.31.2735-v0.31.1-(master) (2015-12-17 10:42)
Game world: En1
Browser + version: Chrome, Version 47.0.2526.106 m
Flash Player version: 20.0.0.228
Operating System: Windows 8
Screen resolution: 1600x900
Account name: marcopoloq
Humans or Elves: human
Hardware Acceleration: ON

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
When visiting neighbours to provide neighbourly help most of the visits are going like you would expect they would but when leaving specific neighbours back to the world map the loading screen freezes, as seen in the screenshot. A bug with neighbourly visits has been posted here before but I havn't found any mentions of this case.
In my case no matter what order I visit my neighbours in, it always freezes at the loading at the same neighbours. Even if I visit the same neighbour multiple times the loading screen freezes every time. The only thing I can do to exit the loading screen is refresh the game.
The specific neighbours the loading freezes at: duckbiter, lord aragon, Elbereth, DianeD and christiaanvangoor.

Expected situation:
Being able to visit and leave the visit with all of my neighbours without the game freezing.

Reproduction Steps
Go to world map.
2. Visit one of the mentioned neighbours.
3. Leave the neighbour back to the world map.

Screenshots of the bug:
The screen after leaving the neighbour back to the world map.
rsz_visitingbug1.png

Screenshot of the location of all the neighbours with the bug, all are down and to the right of my city (I've scouted further down but those neighbours don't have the bug).
rsz_1visitingbug2.png

DeletedUser815

Thank you Marcopoloq,

We have been able to confirm this issue. Clearing both the browser and the flashplayer cache leads to an improvement in loading for those experiencing this bug

DeletedUser703

I have cleared both the flash player cache and the browser cache and still have the problem.
I do have an update though, returning to world map freezes the game but when you return home the game does not freeze.

DeletedUser1316

I have cleared both the flash player cache and the browser cache and still have the problem.
I do have an update though, returning to world map freezes the game but when you return home the game does not freeze.

Hi marcopolog -

Have you tried using a different browser in between your visits to see if the issue seemed to be resolved/improved or if you continued to experience the same issues?

As Avatrix stated, the bug was forwarded to our development team, so hopefully we will see a fix soon! I apologize for any inconvenience.

- Aider