• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [6602] Bug: the mousover panel shows previous content after visiting other window

DeletedUser

Game version: 0.20.14766-9bf197c-(master) (2015-07-13 14:37)
Game world: EN1
Browser + version: Firefox 39.0
Flash Player version: 18.0.0.203
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 192x1040
Account name: Androidus
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: -

Current situation:
After I visit some other panel, for example the development screen, when returning to my town, and hovering over any building, the upper half of the mousover panel shows its previous content, and never refreshes itself if mouse is left over that building.

Expected situation:
The obvious.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Hovering over any building show to pop up the mousover panel.
2. Browse off town in game to other ingame window.
3. Return to town in game.
4. Hover over any (other) building.
5. __

Screenshots of the bug:
bug1.jpg

DeletedUser10

This issue has been forwarded to the devs. We appreciate you reporting it, and I apologize for the delay in my reply.
I am going to set this thread as forwarded.

DeletedUser

This also can be set to "fixed" because I can not reproduce. Congratulations for your quickness.

DeletedUser

Well, it is harder, but I still managed to reproduce :( Something has definitelly changed. I need to outline the new situation.

DeletedUser3

This one is quite hard to reproduce consistently, but no need to worry, once an issue is forwarded we usually need no further information. If ever we need further information once an issue is forwarded we will always specify that. In this case it's not necessary, as our development team are able to work on the issue from the information already provided :)