• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [6214] Zoom isues with neighbors

DeletedUser66

Game version: 0.22
Game world: EN1
Browser + version: Firefox
Flash Player version: Latest
Operating System: Win8
Screen resolution:
Account name: Da Twista
Humans or Elves: Elves
Hardware Acceleration: ON

Previously visiting neighbors adopted the same zoom setting a player set on his own city. By default it was set to the maximum zoom level where one could zoom out once. Whatever the player's zoom settings was, this would reflect the same when visiting someone's city.

Now if a player has his zoom level zoomed out, all his neighbors still are zoomed in (By default). This makes it terribly slow when helping neighbors trying to find specific buildings they would like to have help on.

DeletedUser3

Thank you for reporting this issue Da Twista :)

This issue has been reported to our development team for fixing, and was also added to the list of known issues for this update, as unfortunately there was not time to fix it before the update.

DeletedUser

I have additional info on this. Any time a city is displayed first (mine or others'), it is zoomed in and scrolled to the MH. It happens when coming back from development, map, or other city. It is _always_ zoomed in. This situation was created by the latest update.