• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Announcement 57,000 Elvarian farewells, and one warm Elvarian welcome

DeletedUser3

Announcement_EN[1].png

Dear Elves and Humans,

It has been 15 months since the first intrepid explorers discovered Elvenar International, and in that time much has changed. Fellowships were founded, Ancient Wonders discovered, and some of the Old Races have been brought back to life.

From those earliest days, it has been my pleasure and privilege to share with you on your journeys through Elvenar. However, now the time has come for me to hand over the reins to a new Community Manager, who will guide you through the next stages of your journey.

It gives me very great pleasure to announce to you that the new Community Manager for Elvenar International will be someone you already know well. Please do give a very warm Elvarian welcome to Madena!

DeletedUser814

Greetings fellow Elvarians!

It is an honour and privilege to have been appointed as the next Community Manager for Elvenar International. We have a wonderful, enthusiastic and committed community that continues to thrive and grow. I look forward to the new and exciting developments as we build on the foundations laid by Amy Steele.

I would like to personally express my thanks to Amy Steele for her dedication to giving Elvenar International such a solid start, and for the time and support I have seen her put into making our community vibrant and dynamic.

There are many upcoming developments planned for Elvenar, so please keep an eye on our Announcements and Release Notes to see what is going on in the game we love. There are also changes planned for your Elvenar International support team as we aim to continuously improve the service and support we offer to our players.

As I begin my role as Community Manager, I would also like to thank the players who have given their time to provide support as moderators - past and present. Please apply here to join the team if you feel that you would be an asset in helping us support the community.

Finally, as your Community Manager, I am here to listen to your feedback, suggestions or any concerns that you may have so please do not hesitate to contact me either by private message or by creating a support ticket and marking it for my attention.

Kind regards,

Madena
Community Manager

InnoGames

Your friendly forum bot
Dear Humans and Elves,

Today we had to split ways with Madena, who will no longer be the Community Manager for Elvenar International. While we look for another candidate to fill the position, @Marindor will re-join the Elvenar International team and take the role of Community Manager. Marindor has plenty of Elvenar experience, and is happy to join this Team for the weeks to come.

We do everything we can to make this transition as smooth as possible for all players and of course the team as well.

Kind regards,

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser2324

Hi Everyone

I have just joined the team as one of your Forum Moderators. Relatively new to Elvenar but with a lot of experience helping run other Game Forums as Moderator, I hope to be able to support Marindor our new Community Manager and be kind and gentle to you all.

On another forum I am involved with, I have a reputation for creating some really fun competitions though some say one or two of my competitions can be a bit on the tough side but in the meantime I am expected to be, I guess, an iron fist in a velvet glove for those rare souls who have a compelling desire to go on the Naughty Step :rolleyes:.

There is so much to learn though about the Forum for both me and you and so I guess we will be working through it all together. I am based in the UK but keep very odd hours so if you have a query or you see something that isn't quite right, please feel free to message me and I will do my best to remedy the situation.

Best wishes

Alicia ;)