• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [5657]Unintentionally scouting from province screen

Konniver

Bard
Game version: 0.19.14472-8ef82ca-(master) (2015-07-01 11:25)
Game world: EN1
Browser + version: Firefox 39.0
Flash Player version: 18.0.0.194
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Konniver
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Quest title: N/a

Current situation:
Whilst in a province screen, it's possible to click on an empty part and initiate a scouting on the world map, which I presume to be on the layer behind.

Expected situation:
I suspect that this isn't intentional, I've unintentionally scouted a few provinces this way.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Go to the world map, centre on your intended province, and take note of a nearby unscouted province. In this instance I will go into the Steel province and will "accidentally" scout the nearby Gems province.
elv-bug-01-01b_zpsjyxhwomg.jpg

2. Go into the province screen and click approximately on the area of the nearby unscouted province. I clicked where the red circle is, the only feedback at this point is that the money is substracted from your coins storage at the top.
elv-bug-01-02_zpsys0ammur.jpg

3. Go back to the world map and your scout is now on his way.
elv-bug-01-03_zpszxqo64ss.jpg

DeletedUser9

Thank you for reporting this Konniver. Actually, it is the same issue as reported here; this all has the same cause. Therefore, I'll close this thread as a duplicate so we can keep you updated on this through the other thread, just so you know!