• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [5652] upgrade disappearing after 3 hours

Annah

Alchemist
Hi, I was upgrading 2 residences from 4 to 5. I was following a mission to do 3 of them and had half hour left for one and 2 hours for the second. After half hour the first one should have been done but when I loaded up my game it was still at level 4. It had stopped upgrading. All the other residences had in excess of 200 gold to collect but that one was at 40 showing it had recently stopped actively upgrading. Has anybody else had instances like this where after upgrade it was still at the original level. All resources used were gone and no upgrade?

Thanks for your time.

DeletedUser

maybe u deleted a culture building or more and thats why,if u have the - culture(will appear with red) u cannot build or upgrade buildings bigger than level 2(level one dont need culture,i reffer at houses).
Is a possibility,u know better what done,but anyway I didnt meet this problem.

Annah

Alchemist
Thank you for your reply Jijina :)

This happened while I was afk and I didn't do anything ... I came back and it had stopped upgrading but reverted back. I have contacted support now and they are looking into it. When they replied I was going to remove this thread but wasn't sure how to. :)

DeletedUser

No need to remeve the thread,maybe others have the same problem,or maybe somebody know the solvation for this :p,anyway I m sure u will get answer from support and they will comunicate to developers your problem to figured out :)

DeletedUser8

Thank you jijina for trying to help here :) Our support team has indeed been looking into this issue for Annah. We will leave this thread open unless the OP (Annah) specifically requests it be closed. :)

DeletedUser3

Quick update folks: We've now managed to reproduce this issue, and it has been forwarded to our development team for fixing. I've therefore moved this thread to our confirmed issues section :)

What seems to be happening is that if you start 2 or more upgrades at the same time without sufficient culture, the system does not recognise this in time, and one or more of the upgrades will get stopped when it is realised you do not have sufficient culture to complete all of them.