• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [5605] self donation of coins

DeletedUser

i think i found another bug.

Attachments

• self donations.PNG
    self donations.PNG
    311.5 KB · Views: 95

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's a known issue that crept in with the latest update. They didn't have enough time to fix the bug before releasing the update, and didn't feel it was severe enough to postpone the entire release just to correct it.

"
  • Notifications from Neighborly Help are not always displaying the correct player name
"

Source: Known Issues section of Release Notes version 0.19

DeletedUser3

Thanks both :)

This issue is indeed known and our development team are already working on it. I'll mark this thread as forwarded and move it to the appropriate section :)

It's happening when you collect coins donated to your Main Hall. You see a false notification that you donated the coins ;)

DeletedUser

So are we supposed to report more of these buggers ?
Got another one for you in case it helps with the bug squashing
selfdonation_zpsno3w4bjk.jpg

DeletedUser3

So are we supposed to report more of these buggers ?
Thanks Feanor - once an issue is Forwarded, there's generally no need for any additional information. On the rare occasions where we are still seeking steps to reproduce the issue after it's been forwarded, we will always ask for additional information :)

DeletedUser3

You are correct Androidus - this issue is indeed fixed now :)

DeletedUser

I am happy but what about my two bug reports? Are they at a wrong place and nobody sees them?

DeletedUser21

I am happy but what about my two bug reports? Are they at a wrong place and nobody sees them?
I'm sorry to hear that you have been waiting for a response since last evening, those two bug reports are placed correctly under the Bug Reports section.
I have now just passed on a reminder and I am sure that someone will look into this as soon as possible for you. :)

DeletedUser10

Ok, first let me say that everything posted on this forum gets read by the staff, and it all will get processed.
Now, as much as I appreciate Hippocratia's intent on the post above, we do not need to be reminded of what our work load is and what order we are addressing it in.
I understand as players it can be frustrating at times when things are not moving along and being responded to as quickly as you may feel they should be, but we do know what needs to be done and it is all being worked on.
Beyond that I don't feel anything else needs to be explained here, as any other details are internal anyway.
As for Andoidus's other reports I will now personally address them as I want everyone to be assured we are trying very hard to be the best we can for all of you.
Thank you.

DeletedUser

My post was not about impatience. I am sure you do your job and neither of those two bugs is crucial. They are just awkward display problems. My post was about placing a bug report in the correct place. There is a tutorial and even a template to show us _how_ but I could not find _where_. Posting into an empty forum makes me uncertain.

DeletedUser3

Thanks Androidus :)

We did not mean to imply any impatience on anyone's part. Since we aim to process all bug reports as swiftly as possible, and usually within 24 hours, there will indeed be times when the Report a Bug section is empty, apart from the 'sticky' threads.

You are quite correct - posting into an empty forum is somewhat disconcerting, especially if it's your first new thread on the forum. I have therefore now added the information in the Guide to Bug Reporting about where to post :)