• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [4624] unable to collect on residence

DeletedUser

Game version: __Elvenor 0.17.13772-0e2c22e (master) (2015-05-28 14:18
Game world: __Eng world 1
Browser + version: __ Google Chrome 43.0.2357.81 m
Flash Player version: __ Version:17.0.0.188
Operating System: __Windows Vista Home Premium SP2
Screen resolution: __ 1280-800
Account name: __Choriandus
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: __3

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__It's working now
__

Expected situation:
__1/2 time,have 6 residences at level 3, 1 house unable to collect or click on,
__3rd time, 6 residence at level 3, 5 at level 2, happened just now while in forum, could only collect from 4 residence at level 3.
logged off and back on,was able to collect from all, supplies not effected
1/2/3 time, was in forum or world map
Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

DeletedUser47

Have you checked that your gold is not maxed? (That has happened to me a time or two without me realizing it.) Also, residences that finished upgrading while you were offline do not start producing gold again until you come back online. Which is stupid, but they didn't ask me. ;)

DeletedUser23

It sounds like the problems I'm having; where it feels like the game lags/doesn't connect on my screen, and affects collecting, loading maps, completing/declining quests etc. I click the buttons nothing happens and often I need to refresh the game to be able to queue productions or whatever.

DeletedUser14

I have experienced the same issue, though cannot yet describe any accurate repro steps.
It seems that it affects Workshops as well for some reason.

e99f9Ad.png

The image above shows my 9 workshops. They were all ready to collect and showing the Supplies Symbol. I started collecting from the right bottom one and made my way up. As you can see 4 in the top row have lost their supplies Icon but have not been collected, so they are still full:confused:

Refresh will do the trick and I will be able to collect. :D Same thing happens with Residences sometimes.
However like said before, I cannot yet provide any accurate steps as it is quite random behaviour.

DeletedUser

I have also experienced the scenario as noted in the post above. Can't find any particular cause, seems utterly random, mostly i will experience it when the game has been open for a long time(hours), but at least once it was from an initial loading after a while offline. Simple refresh fixes every time.

DeletedUser7

Thank you for reporting this to us, and apologies for the inconvenience this issue has created. The issue is known and has been reported to the developers. In the meantime, a refresh of the game page seems to help, but if it doesn't please attempt clearing your browser's cache and see if that makes a change.

If you do notice a pattern of some kind/can figure out reproduction steps or get any more information, please do let us know as it could help the developers locate the issue more easily. :)