• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [4570] Actually getting into the game

DeletedUser

Having logged into the game all is fine...but the hurdle is actually managing to login in the first place. The loading bar sticks at 62% and it takes 8-12 refreshes to achieve a successful login.

Do any other players experience this issue?

DeletedUser9

Unfortunately there are indeed some issues known with the loading bar getting stuck at 62% when trying to log in. What often helps, is switching your browser to "Incognito/Private" mode. Of course that's not an ideal solution, but it can help temporarily for now, until we will be able to implement a definite fix. This is one of the harder issues to resolve for our development team, but there's currently being worked very hard on it and progress is being made! :)

DeletedUser

It helps to always download something else at the same time, dont know why but open 2 windows and download another website,preferably one it has to work at

DeletedUser

general discussion is closed to peasantry such as myself?

DeletedUser8

Just to add my two cents...

I have also been experiencing the 62% issue from my player account. When this happens, I try refreshing 2-3 times, and if it still won't load, I close browser completely and try again. Repeating these steps until it eventually loads, which it always (eventually) does.

As Marindor mentioned, this is a known issue and we apologize to anyone experiencing this while it is being looked into.

DeletedUser

clearing the cache and restarting browser works for me.

DeletedUser23

Clearing cache doesn't work for me on most loading errors; just get 'internal error' instead.

DeletedUser3

Hey folks! Thank you for your feedback on this issue. As this is a confirmed issue, that has been forwarded to our development team for fixing, I'm moving this thread to our bug report forum :)