• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

420 Elven Tokers, recruiting

DeletedUser2643

Even if you don't belive it, we, the famous and all (un)mighty 420 Elven Tokers are recruiting new members for our fellowship.

Now we are ranked 179, but we used to be above. We were complete until last week when a couple of members decided to left the ship. In private they are going to be remebered with affection, but in public I can only say: Shame on them!! (After reading this other members of the fellowship tolde me that I was too agressive. So, ok, sorry, I dont' wish shame on you nor any bad... only that you hit a table with your pinky toe, barefooted). By the way, some members wich are inactive will be kicked once we get members for replace them.

The fellowship is quiet friendly, we are from several places around the globe. We chat in English, althoung not all speak it right (like me, my native language is Spanish). So, chatting is welcome, always in a friendly way. Language and cultural exchange is most welcome, so of course, you can ask how to insult someone in Spanish.

We ask that you visit your fellows at least 3 times a week and place trades of 2-3 stars.
Once you join, if you are going to be away for an extended time, you should tell to the archmage or the mages.

We are not worry about rank or drama: we are not going to tell you how to build your city, but of course you can ask advice or share your worries.
We run a 1KP donation scheme for Ancient Wonders.

So, What are you waiting!? Join now and enjoy the glory of be a member of this amazing fellowship.

Last edited by a moderator: