• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

3x Faster Productions in 24h

DeletedUser3451

Mufmuf said they needed a bigger dataset to test it than on beta. I'd suggest 100% of the players is a bigger dataset than 50% or 75% or whatever they have done.
exactly. the only way to avoid frustration in people is to treat them the same. or if INNO can't or don't want to - to inform and explain it before they actually do anything...

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
Either that or it's a good way to alienate that majority of players who didn't get offered this helping hand and who now feel like the chosen few have been given a fast forward to help their games when they haven't.

Just saying.... someone may have this attitude.

Did I get the production boost?

No.

Am I bothered about it?

No.

Do I feel happy for those that did get it?

Yes.

Have I got far more important things to concern myself with?

Absolutely!

xander10101

Seeker
What a nice present to wake up to!

But, working day so can't take best advantage. And no tool instants, so just have to run 3h cycles 'cos can't keep pace.. And can't run armouries at same time at usual full pelt. Still, like it lots. I think it means I'll actually do less in tonight's tourney, as I fight my way; perhaps this time I'll cater more?

DeletedUser3337

If I had this offer today I would have an extra 290k dust, extra 280k scrolls and extra 280k planks.

You and those other 3 have been in the top 25 of the tournament so often and given you so so so many KP.
Those KP (73892 +12094) in your AW's give such big advantage!
Those AW's are very handy with tournaments in which you gained 35266 tournament points.
You already have a big head start, this productionbooster is peanuts for you.

How much more do you need? How much more?
An extra 290k dust, 280k scrolls and 280k planks would not give me a topspot tonight.
Cater a few high encounters in Elementals and those goods will be gone in no time.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Its easily 2 provinces, all 6 rounds, and high provinces too, 15+. @270 points per province, thats 540 points. And this is an underestimate. If you don't like the rules, speak to Inno, the 3 you mention tick all the boxes on what is allowed. If we are all allowed to invent our own rules and hold others to them, can I have a go too?

m4rt1n

Adept
I can see how this offer will give a big advantage to some in this weeks tournament and not to others, so there was always going to be some disagreement.

I didn't get the offer, but am still prepared as usual for the tournament to score 2500-2750 points as per most weeks.

The offer would have been good for me had it come, as I have quite a few supplies instants from the recent event and plenty of MM spells.

Most likely this week due to the offer I will struggle to make the top 100 places for ranking points however.

Lelanya

Mentor
For those who do not have the faster production now, we are sorry to hear that the offer was not available for you this time.

Since offers like these are a new feature in Elvenar, we had to test with a limited number of players to see if everything worked as expected. We do strive to make these offers available to everyone in the future.
Aha but it does not help right now does it?

Pauly7

Magus
I didn't get the offer, but am still prepared as usual for the tournament to score 2500-2750 points as per most weeks.

Most likely this week due to the offer I will struggle to make the top 100 places for ranking points however.
This week I was really low on goods so I have battled away the last three days running manufacturing spells around the clock. I've gotten myself back up to a reasonably even keel and like yourself probably good for around 2,500 points. The same thing occurs to me, though, that this will probably not place top 100 this week.

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
To all those feeling aggrieved that they didn't benefit from the Inno goods testing process and who appear to have had their nose put out of joint by it I offer the following image of a doggie demonstrating weight loss or a brand new pair of pants. Haven't decided which yet:

tc9EZOM.jpg

DeletedUser6260

I mean it's not like these players won the lottery, although it may feel like it to them. Honestly, good for you, we aren't upset at you. This was poorly planned by Inno and the players who were completely left out should get some kind of compensation.

If stuff like this is done on live it needs to be applicable to everyone or stuff like this happens. If it were on beta this thread wouldn't exist.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
The concerning thing about that dog's trousers is that he/she appears to have left a rather embarrassing stain in the groin region :D

Perhaps he\she should have gone for the model with sewn in incontinence pads.

Last edited:

Lelanya

Mentor
Having done a little bit of detective work it's starting to seem like that vast majority of people did get this bonus. I'm only guessing, but it's starting to look like more than 75% of people received it... So I can come up with all sorts of conspiracy theories from that.
Nope. I checked 5 cities 3 of which I actually play. 1 got it and guess what? It is not of the 3 I visit daily!

Pauly7

Magus
Nope. I checked 5 cities 3 of which I actually play. 1 got it and guess what? It is not of the 3 I visit daily!
It depends if the conspiracy runs deeper. Have you noticed that everyone who has said they didn't get the reward is someone who is quite a big tournament player? Anyone who I've heard from who does little or mediocre amounts in tournaments all did seem to get it.***

I knew I would start with the conspiracy theories, haha!

Edit: *** This doesn't include people posting on the forum, just so you know.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I'm not sure there is a need for any conspiracy theories. I think this is just ill thought out data collection for a new product to sell/item to win.

DeletedUser3451

well, i for once have never bothered checking where do i score in tournament's rankings. and no, i don't want the free ride on that train of boosted production. and yes, i am happy for those who got it. but then again i have the full right to feel bad. and so does everyone else that did not got it. those that can't understand such frustration need to grow up.

because giving people something for free, no matter if it's testing or whatever you wanna call it, end excusing it with "random selection", is equal to giving everyone that has not been randomly selected a slap. and i for one do not like being slapped.