• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

3x Faster Productions in 24h

DeletedUser5983

What a nice surprise! Thank you Elvenar :)
Maybe it would be perfect when rolled out based on players habit.

eDhw2WN.jpg

DeletedUser6039

this is the best boost ever I wish this would be offered randomly like every couple months or even for 48hrs cuz I am in the game constantly and this is friggen amazing TY Elvenar for this boost!!!!!

Killiak

Artisan
Interesting.

In the middle of the week though, so I can't use it much (work etc). Would be costly on the supplies otherwise :p

DeletedUser3542

This boost was a nice surprise this morning.. this is the way to treat your members well done and Thank you Elvenar.

DeletedUser5254

Pro: awesome way to finally spend those MM spells (if you have the time)

Contra: huge drain for supplies, and even if you have the time to fully exploit this, without instants, you're screwed

Also, am I going to be able to start a 16h (aka 2d) production at the end of this "event" and collect it as such tommorow or it will turn back to pumpkin?

DeletedUser3542

Either that or it's a good way to alienate that majority of players who didn't get offered this helping hand and who now feel like the chosen few have been given a fast forward to help their games when they haven't.

Just saying.... someone may have this attitude.
Ok for some reason a lot of people didn't get this boost.. that is a bit strange and unfair to those that didn't get it. I wonder what they were thinking ? we will have to wait for them to explain this one.. if it's some sort of test on a new system they should do that on beta not live..i'm hoping when the time runs out they will then kick it in for those that didn't get it first time round.

Pauly7

Magus
Ok for some reason a lot of people didn't get this boost.. that is a bit strange and unfair to those that didn't get it. I wonder what they were thinking ?
Apparently they are "beta testing" it so they've picked a sample of people to throw it at to see how it works.

Funny though... I thought that was what "beta" was for.

DeletedUser3337

Oeh I like it so much! My city is in sparkles, all me manu's are pimped ♥
The numbers in the manufactories changed into orange yesterday, I guess one can take this as a sign that an offer like this is about to occur. Next time I see this, I will prepare, making a lot of supplies in advance :D
Thanks Inno :)

DeletedUser3542

Funny though... I thought that was what "beta" was for.

I agree isn't the idea of beta testing something to make sure it goes as planned before putting it out live ? i'm hoping one of the team will give a response to this and explain it all and everyone that didn't get it does.. very odd.

Pauly7

Magus
It does cross my mind that this may now negatively affect the coming tournament for me. Probably not in a massive way in the grand scheme of things, but there are many forum users much more volatile than I when it comes to the fairness of things.

It doesn't seem what Innogames give us, people seem to find a reason to complain. If you do not have time or supplies to do 1 hr productions, there is still a 3 hour one giving you the same amount of goods as a 9 hr one. And so what, they decided to test it out on a few random people on live servers - perhaps this change is a little more complicated and required further testing.

Pauly7

Magus
For those who do not have the faster production now, we are sorry to hear that the offer was not available for you this time.

Since offers like these are a new feature in Elvenar, we had to test with a limited number of players to see if everything worked as expected. We do strive to make these offers available to everyone in the future.
This doesn't make sense to me. This isn't an "offer". It's not giving people an opportunity to buy something like '20% off premium expansions' - This is the beta testing of a new instant which presumably, following testing, will become a product to be won in events, or possibly even purchased - not something that Inno will keep dropping on people for free.

So, again, why is the beta testing being done on the live server and what will be done to correct the inequality that has now been created?

Hmm, maybe I am one of the volatile forum users.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Thanks for all of your feedback so far - please keep sharing your thoughts, it's much appreciated.

And to give a bit of further context on the testing aspects: unfortunately not everything can be tested on Beta. We did test the functionality of the feature itself there, which is what we can test on the Beta servers (and that all works fine). What we cannot test there as well, though, is what other effects it may have, simply because the Beta server is relatively small. Of course we will always try to keep the level of testing on any of the non-Beta servers to a minimum.