• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived 2nd quester gone mad

geordianna

Soothsayer
I'm getting a lot of declinable quests from early chapters. good for gathering coins and tools but seems wrong.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please contact our support team @Geordianna so they can look into this for you.

Pauly7

Magus
What happens if you decline a few of them? I find that once in a while (maybe once or even twice a chapter) the declinable quests start throwing up a bunch of unexpected stuff for a bit, then it goes back to the normal cycle.

geordianna

Soothsayer
It's the first time it's happened to me. I did some quests and collected the rewards for them and the ones like research paladin which were already completed. I declined the ones to fight of collect relics which were too much trouble to complete and it does seem to have.retuned to normal. It happens in all 3 of my. Cities all in the last chapter and I thought it odd.

Killiak

Artisan
I can confirm this, happened to me as well just now after finishing the quest for unlocking the Refined Elvenar Main Hall (lvl 37 upgrade)

1595632298925.png

After declining a bunch of quests that seemed to be dwarf, halfling, and construct oriented, I am now back in my regularly scheduled questing.

Pauly7

Magus
Yep, I got the weird quests popping up today. This isn't the same as the sequence that kicks in once a chapter, so ignore my last comment.

Gargon667

Mentor
got 3000 Orc Warriors out of it lol

Julian

Sorcerer
It's just asked me to have the martial monastery at level 2 or higher. That's the first time I've ever seen a quest for an ancient wonder. It's good to have some new quests, but there's still no point for end chapter players to bother with them. The rewards are irrelevant for us.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Im thinking this is a sign of things to come when the new tournaments get launched, quests for upgrading AW's and getting troop rewards.
somebody just jumped the gun and leaked the new quests early...;)

quest.JPG

Pauly7

Magus
Maybe they decided to finally update them and make them relevant to people beyond about chapter 5. It would be welcome if they did, though I don't know why they wouldn't have announced it in an update.

My current quest is for a 20AWKP instant when I complete a scout. I'm not going to decline it in case it doesn't come back, but that would be great if I can have 20KP every time a scout finishes.

Gargon667

Mentor
no worries folks, it´s a bug, not a new feature. I would say if there is anything in this game that will never get an update it is the cycle quester lol, the only likely change is that they get rid of it entirely.