• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

24 hour buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser4027
  • Start date

DeletedUser4027

I know Inno expect me to spend every minute of every day playing this game, but the reality is that I can't and to be honest I actually have a lot more time available than most people. After three and a half years of playing, I have settled into two sessions a day most days which fits in well with the direction you have sent us with 9 hour buildings and sentient goods. I notice most of my FS members are only on once a day.

Why then are we now confronted with so many 24 hour buildings with no early collect? if you have to have 24 hour buildings why can't we have early collect at say 22 or 23 hours that will at least allow us to play around the same time every day? I don't want miracles, I just want to be able to collect from these structures once a day, is that too much to ask?

As the situation stands now, unless you log in at precisely the same time every day and are ready precisely when your building is, the drift in time means that every couple of days you miss productions and can't collect until you are back on line maybe 12, maybe 24 hours later.

As I have said in the past, if you want me to spend more money in the game, make it more playable, make it more like an enjoyable game and less like self-inflicted torture.

Pauly7

Magus
I'm in complete agreement with regard to 24 hour collection cycles. I do wish that, in the absence of an early collect, they would all be 23 hour collections, like with Neighbourly Help. You are right, whatever your playing schedule, 24 hour collection buildings will inevitably slip to the point where you miss a collection until the following morning.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Totally agree. Those 24 hours buildings without early collect are very irritating.

Lately my personal favorite is Lava Egg which is mana producing building with 48 hours production cycle with 24 hours early collect. Such a blessing. Seriously.

Julian

Sorcerer
A lot of them do have an early collect. And the moonstone library set is 21 hours. But I agree about the 24 hour ones. Of course, sometimes this is just something you need to consider when placing a building. A building with no early collect may have better stats than one that does.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Why then are we now confronted with so many 24 hour buildings with no early collect? if you have to have 24 hour buildings why can't we have early collect at say 22 or 23 hours that will at least allow us to play around the same time every day? I don't want miracles, I just want to be able to collect from these structures once a day, is that too much to ask?

I commented that with my wife a lot, 24 hours is killer, but 23 hours like the NH makes a huge difference, and so the 21 hours from Spire sets.

Hekata

Artisan
A lot of them do have an early collect.
A lot of old buildings have early collect. All the new building we got in the last 3 events don't, so it looks it's a new trend to give us only 24 hours buildings now. And I don't understand why, isn't it better for Inno if players log in more often and have something to do? 24 hours buildings with a 12 hours early collect is the best option IMO, or, as suggested by others here, at least 21 - 23 hours.

DeletedUser9591

I would strongly support 21 hrs pick up as well :) Not many can afford 27/4 availability in this game, what is implied by some elements in this game.