• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

2 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser5311
  • Start date

DeletedUser5311

2 experienced daily players looking for active fellowship in Arendyll (accounts 30k+ and 50k+)
that we can count on for active trades,
AW KP swaps by message chain(s),
and strong showing in all tournaments.
Boosts are marble/planks, crystal/silk, and gems 2x.
Hoping to find a new 'home' soon :). Thanks in advance. Have a great day everybody!!!

DeletedUser4402

hi we have 2 free spots due to non active players and looking for active players we also have a AW KP rota we use for donation KP if you are interested please look up Dragonstorm (as spelt with capital D) we would be more than happy to have you and we are always in the trader too x

DeletedUser5317

Hello hulk the avengers:)
Im new in the game,start playing month ago and i cant find any fellow yet,my kingdom is Arnor- the legend kingdom of Tolkien's writings,it means Land of the King,so i will be pleased to be my fellowships and create great empire:)

DeletedUser4157

Hello Hulk. We have space for you as we love tourneys and do everything else!
We would like to have the both of you join us..
But I cannot find you, please send me a message here or in the game.
Hope to hear from you soon :D

DeletedUser5311

Thanks so much babybeenie2801, tanchi and Appolonia1971 for your answers so far!!! I'll send all of you a message... ;)

DeletedUser3096

2 experienced daily players looking for active fellowship in Arendyll (accounts 30k+ and 50k+)
Hoping to find a new 'home' soon :). Thanks in advance. Have a great day everybody!!!

Would be very interested in making space in Winterfel for you guys! Think we have all your expectations covered. And you certainly cover our needed boosts.
We already have two partnerships in our FS and it works really well!
Come check us out! Was our first FS last time, tourneys make at least 7th regularly, trades are taken super quick.
Chat is fab! Hard to let fellows go, as they like to stay. But hopefully they will have gained experience and rankings whilst with us. Message me in game @ NinaS if you have any questions :D
Hope you find a suitable new home, and happy gaming!
Arghhh not my world! We are Wyndanor! Hop on over lol! If not I have many fellows with FS in Arendyll who would definitley consider you, should you not have found a home.

Last edited by a moderator:

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi hulk the avengers, I'm about to remove 2 inactive players from my fellowship, Elvinears, we particularly like your boosts and also have a kp swap running and are very active.
We get 5 chests every tournament but with 2 more who like tourneys that would also improve and I usually get top 30 in most tourneys.
We also completed the last fellowship adventure, we have fun and help each other daily for the most part.
If your interested, I can make space now for you both.
Look forward to hearing from you. :)

DeletedUser5311

Thanks so much for your answers as well, NinaS and M4rt1n!

Lol Nina, wish 'hopping over' was possible! If you'll ever happen to find out how that works, please do let me know!!! :D
And thanks for your offer anyways, sounded really good for the approx. 10 seconds that it lasted... haha !! :)

M4rt1n, very sorry for delay, wasn't able yet to go online again after last post, sorry for that. But looks like you searched/found already elsewhere. Good for you! So, I'm not sure right now if you still would have 2 spaces so we'll just sort through the other offers for now, no prob. Good luck to you, and thanks and sorry again! :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi, I can have 2 spaces, if you wish as I have another inactive user. Just let me know. :)

DeletedUser5294

Hi Hulk
We have free spaces in our fellowship Equinox.
We have cleaned a few inactive players and we have made new rules to make our members growing up with help of all of us (min 3 provinces/day in tournaments and 5 if it's one of our boosted goods, min 3-4 NH/week, help our new players with their trades, and we have a very usefull KP chain for AW, and we have a good strategy for fellowship adventure)
If you're interrested, please apply to our fellowship Equinox or send a message to our archmage Aissling ;-)
We hope to meet you soon ;-)
Roi

DeletedUser5311

Thanks again so much for your answers m4rt1n, stucon and Roi!
Waiting on feedback from 2nd player to find the favorite for both... ;)
But as the current tournament is already in full swing, I'd say, the switch would probably best be done afterwards.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible. If meanwhile you should find other players, of course we'll understand: First come, first serve. Thanks again! :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Ok, I'll see if we still have space on Saturday, btw what name are you ingame? :)

m4rt1n

Adept
2 spaces still available, if your interested now the tournament has finished. :)

DeletedUser5311

Thanks a lot again for both your answers, m4rt1n.
Just to let you know, that we have decided on wanting another FS.
I wish you good luck in finding the right players for your FS.
Thanks again and good luck to you and your fellowship! :)

DeletedUser5417

Hello we are looking for active members in SoA Prospects after we had to let some player go for not being active, we are a happy FS that help each other out why not go and have a look at our T&C and if you agree the drop us a request to join

gypsylore

Spellcaster