• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered 2 nd Bear

DeletedUser3571

I only have 1 brown bear and I've mainly placed it for the free troops and i would place another if i could of got 1 without the effort to get it.

DeletedUser1874

Well, it's primitive.
Because you bet on quantity.
You are trying to convince the audience that it is better to have a hundred soldiers with bows and spears than one with a machine gun.
You work under the fallacious assumption that we bet on quantity alone, probably because you're envious of those who managed to get more than one bear. And do I need to remind you that in order to break a 16k threshold we obviously also used our Firechickens, took care of war AWs, perhaps even popped temporary buildings, and so on? Your argument is simply utterly baseless, null and void.
Moreover, seeing you complain about a 3x3 bears' efficiency with your city being littered with 3x3 Wishing Wells, which do nothing for troops, is quite ludicrous.
And again, let's not forget about the abysmal difference in scores, both from the last tourney and the average. Numbers don't lie - you really picked a poor hill to die on.

And to indulge your absurd comparison, a hundred soldiers with bows and spears will easily overpower one with a machine gun - he'll eventually run out of bullets, overheat and/or brick the barrel and get swarmed whilst trying to reload or change the barrel, or get hit by an arrow, and so on. But again, that's not the case, because as already said, a more appropriate comparison would be a hundred soldiers with machine guns against a single soldier with a machine gun.

m4rt1n

Adept
I have a second bear in inventory, but ch15 release has led me to keep it here and the 9 artifacts. Once I get the settlement sorted I will be building my second brown bear, using my placed Panda with a feed first then feed the Brown and my Fire Phoenix for max benefits.
Currently at 6pm UK tourney start on a Tuesday I feed my Panda, then feed my Fire Phoenix 4 times and my Brown Bear then use all time boosters and supplies instants necessary to train troops to do the tournaments to round 2 - 20-30 or more for KP and then at least to province 16-20 to round 5 then do round 6 until sensible for score.

Of course it helps being able to complete my tourney effort on a Friday due to a level 11 Timewarp, allowing 3+ days to retrain for the next one.

I do not have the info on how it works lower in the game as all the feed me items came after I completed ch14, and as such can only say in my opinion for end game players.

Sustainable, for now as I have 50+ pet food, in the future it depends on Inno as I currently am only seeing 2-3 Pet food a week in crafting. More added without the need for CC spells though is on the way soon. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser8409

You're ludicrous, we're all playing the same game, if you think doing too good at the game is like being a drug addict then give over.

I've done Orcs/Elves and yes soldiers are useful consistently. Soldiers are always useful.

I repeat my question I asked you earlier: Do you do every single unlocked Tournament Province to 5 Star every single week or do you run out of troops? Unless you're completing every province to at least 5 star you are not maximising your KP return from the Tournament and more squads are by definition useful.

DeletedUser1874

Who should I envy?
To someone who spends hundreds of hours of their life getting 16,000 points in a game?
This is ridiculous.
It's like envying a drug addict.
But what can one expect from a person who is out of time - even in the jungle in the 21st century, they fight with machine guns, not bows.
BUT back to the bear theme - you clearly don't remember the game. Develop a new city to the end chapter of the orcs / begining forest elves chapter , and come again to talk about how useful the soldiers give to the bear.
Oh, so now that I've proven your argument to be utterly fallacious, you resort to an argumentum ad hominem? I'm not surprised, given the tone of many of your posts, but I figured I'd point it out. The only ridiculous things here are your fallacious assumptions, including the one according to which one would have to spend "hundreds of their life" (sic :rolleyes:) getting 16k in a tourney. It took barely 10 minutes of tapping autofight a day. With my hundreds of machine-guns, which are better than yours by the by, I checked the AW levels on your city. As to the bear, I've already pointed out how extremely useful it is, but you seem to have difficulties dealing with cold facts (i.e. numbers). The 50% bonus remains the same no matter the chapter you're in, and it's huge - the fact that you don't seem how to make use of it in an efficient manner is irrelevant - and the building itself has more efficiency than most other 3x3s, considering the culture, population bonus and troops produced combined.

Timneh

Artisan
Guys i think you all need to calm down a bit or i can see some warnings being given and the thread closed. (Just my opinion).

DeletedUser8632

We have 15 types of squads, none of which include machine guns.

Unless you can have lossless battles, which I can only have as a matter of course in Steel week and even then not every battle, then yes hundreds of squads is better than one squad. Do you complete every single province that you have unlocked to 5 star every single week? If not, why not?

I do disagree a lot with you (not on purpose) but credit where credit is due: I completely agree with you and @Vetrinus in this entire exchange.

HappyRose

Spellcaster
Gosh everyone.. I didn’t realise my simple query would cause such debate, I’m very grateful for all your responses.. I’m learning a lot and. in comparison to you guys I’m a beginner happy to get 2000 points in a tournament, but learning fast and hopping to get to your dizzy heights...

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Gosh everyone.. I didn’t realise my simple query would cause such debate, I’m very grateful for all your responses.. I’m learning a lot and. in comparison to you guys I’m a beginner happy to get 2000 points in a tournament, but learning fast and hopping to get to your dizzy heights...

Ditto :p

I accidentally tossed my brown bear, so got panda to lv10 and I have 9 lv ups for when the bears show back in the MA (only if you do not have one in your book nor your city, support confirmed.) It was amusing, good to learn a few things reading you guys, but assumptions are not good. I am auto-fight all the way too, I probably put far less $$$ and hours a month in the game than some think :D

DeletedUser1874

You are quite right - when it comes to paying for goods rather than fighting, tournament matches are fast.
If by"paying for goods" you mean being thrice as efficient as someone with one bear, because let's not forget that despite what you've been trying to prove math is not an opinion, then I agree with you entirely. If by "paying for goods" you imply the use of diamonds, you are deluded.
Oh, and it's be nice for once to see an answer to my points instead of a butchered, cherry-picked, out-of-context quotes in your answers. But I guess that wouldn't be easy, with the hard facts and numbers right there, isn't it?