• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered 2 accounts

DeletedUser7284

am i allowed to have 2 accounts in the same world/ fellowship. i from what i understand im not allowed to transfer resources, i guess with the trader. but is if i have 2 accounts in the same fellowship what is allowed and what is not?

m4rt1n

Adept
§7 Pushing
  • Operating a “push-account” is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (resources, Knowledge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player.
  • It is forbidden to create trades in any form (goods, Knowledge Points etc.) that involve multiple worlds.
  • Please note that it is strictly forbidden to use the invite feature to invite yourself or players that share an internet connection with you.

From what I read here, if the accounts play fairly and do not breach the above rule it's ok to have 2 accounts in the same world.
I'd suggest being in the same fellowship could possibly breach that rule however.

@Dizzy Lizzie please correct me if I'm wrong.

DeletedUser7284

the fellowship is a join directly kind and you might be right, i can see how it can be abused... just need to know if being in the same fellowship is otherwise allowed. until then i had to leave it

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
If I recall correctly, you can have any number of accounts (same fellowship or not), as long as they act independently and evolve. If one city gains advantage at the expense of another, then it' pushing.

The question for me is why I would play with me myself and I in the same fellowship?

m4rt1n

Adept

DeletedUser3097

From what I read here, if the accounts play fairly and do not breach the above rule it's ok to have 2 accounts in the same world.
I'd suggest being in the same fellowship could possibly breach that rule however.
It is perfectly fine to have more than one account in one world. Some players start a city as a human then decide they'd like to play as an elf, for example, so start a second account.
It is also fine to have more than one of your accounts in a Fellowship.

If I recall correctly, you can have any number of accounts (same fellowship or not), as long as they act independently and evolve. If one city gains advantage at the expense of another, then it' pushing.

Exactly right- you can have more than one account in one Fellowship and they can trade as normal BUT if one account is just there to support the other account this is not alright. If one account is constantly trading unbalanced trades, that will raise suspicion that it is a 'pushing' account which is not permitted.

The question for me is why I would play with me myself and I in the same fellowship?

So true- there are drawbacks to having many accounts in a Fellowship:
  • The Chat will have less people to.. well, chat!
  • If you go on holiday or are sick, this will leave a bigger gap in the Fellowship if multiple accounts are missing
  • Two separate accounts will possibly have more time available to play than a player running multiple accounts

DeletedUser4149

the policy on multiple accounts is meaningless anyways since it's clearly not enforced.
my neighborhood's got plenty of those half dead cities near it.