• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

1KP invaders

MagicTasha

Spellcaster
My fellowship ranks 35 when not playing FA. We keep getting players from a High ranking fellowship. I wrote to a couple of them, one was nice, we agreed we can swap kp as long as it is 10 or more. The other one continues, and now, more of their players are trying their luck with 1KP. I find it is a lack of respect. I wonder if the designers are reading the complaints from more fellowships regarding this behaviour. We want a solution.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I believe they play a game I call kp hunting, perhaps more like kp fishing for higher returns than they put in. This in turn usually leads to a second game of trying to get the 1 kp donators off the list of actually getting any rewards. You are far too nice to even consider returning 1 kp.

Highly unlikely that adding kp to other’s wonders will ever change and there has been many heated debates about it in the past. We are by the looks of it also going to get a new status feature about adding kp to wonders.

Pauly7

Magus
Not this again. I don't do this myself, but these people just gifted you 1KP. What is the problem with that? If you want your fellows to take the chests they can outbid them and if you want to deter people altogether then set up a proper KP swapping system.

Gargon667

Mentor
Haven´t there various solutions been given already?

Laonna

Dreamer
Hunting is all part of the game. Hunters will drop 1 KP in the hope of getting something back. If they are still there when the Wonder is completed, then, they are getting a chest that would disappear into the ozone anyway, so what is the harm? If not, they are gone.

My friends and I also hunt as a group. If an AW is near finishing, we finish it. We make some KP and the owner of the AW also benefits as he/she gets a lot of free KP.

I really can't see the problem. :)