• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

1KP invaders in wonders

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Because you are not giving free kp, you are fishing for free chests and kp. If that annoys you then stop giving. And you are not the only one.
That´s called KP hunting, and by umpteenth time that´s allowed, is part of the game, is the manner many players and fellowships around elvenar enjoy this game... YOU JUST NEED TO LEARN TO USE KP SWAP THREADS, WS SYSTEM OR KP LOAN SYSTEM TO END THOSE "EVIL" KP HUNTERS FROM TRYING TO GET YOUR CHESTS.

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@MagicTasha don't look a gift horse in the mouth. :) A donation is a donation, no matter for which reason it was done. :)

Gargon667

Mentor
Because you are not giving free kp, you are fishing for free chests and kp. If that annoys you then stop giving. And you are not the only one.

Well both is true: they ARE giving you free KP and the are also fishing for FREE chests. Just make sure the chest are not free and they won´t come back :) It´s super simple.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
If you do not want us fishing, then make it unattractive to fish.

there are several ways you can deal with it, you can remove the fish from the public pond (read ask your fellows to help you fill the chests so there is nothing to get)
Or don't sleep at night, grab the biggest shotgun you can get and shoot anything that moves. (your proposal)
Or you can build a 10m high wall around your wonders, with barb wire and state of the art security (former proposals)

For you own sake, do not look at what your neighbours have/get, yes you get a suzuki alto and your neighbour a Ferrari.
You can point fingers at the ferrari, but it's so much nicer to enjoy the suzuki then thinking about the ferrari you're missing.

You are making yourself nuts, you are making yourself go crazy, relax and enjoy life instead.

Alcaro

Necromancer
I would do the same just because you really don't want to understand that people DONATING 1-2 KPs to your wonder(s) might very well get NOTHING in return if your FS would have a proper swap system (no matter which type).
It doesn't matter if you are annoyed or not, it's just part of the game, doesn't break any rule. The easiest way is to accommodate with the idea and let it go. Ofc, there are also solutions, they were described like gazillion times but I'm afraid they fell on deaf ears.

Laonna

Dreamer
I am one too, but we are only getting chests that would disappear into the ozone anyway. Maybe, you should plant a few KP on us. :)

Laonna

Dreamer
As I said before, if 1 KP hunters get a chest, it is a chest that would disappear into the ozone anyway. :) If you don't like KP hunters, set up some KP threads in your fellowship and take the chests yourself. That is the best way around this. KP hunters only hunt where they think that they can make a gain. I know that both Dunkel and I do. :)